Not open for further replies.

mason_robj

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
tallskinnyboy_rob
Hey all,

I'm new to the basketball card collecting thing, found a heap of my old cricket cards from the 90s and thought I'd get back into it.

At the moment I'm starting out with Bulls stuff - base cards, GUs, autos, whatever you've got. Interested in current stuff as well as MJ era. I have a bit of cash to burn, so let me know what you're willing to part with and how much for!

Looking to establish a positive reputation as a trader, don't let the 0 feedback put you off - link to my eBay profile is on my page, with 100% positive over 20+ transactions.

Looking forward to doing business with y'all!

Rob

$25 dlvd. for this auto/patch:

IMG_0128.jpg

/25

LMK Cheers. Can negotiate since I can't find something similar but have found this:
09/10 CERTIFIED TAJ GIBSON BULLS MIRROR RED RC GAME USED JERSEY AUTO # 44/100 | eBay /100

Hi mate. Welcome to the hobby. I can put together a good starter package for you including the 10/11 Prestige and Threads Bulls teams sets (base only, excluding RCs) as well as some numbered inserts and parallels (see below). Let me know if interested - can send to you for AU$12 post paid

bulls.jpg

Also have a stack of 05/06 Upper Deck Jordan cards. Open to offers - http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/darrenllewellyn/mj.jpg

Doc - done deal, I'll PM you shortly.

ozguy - basically looking for relatively cheap bulk lots to get my collection started at this stage, but any GU or auto cards which I can pick up for cheap would be good too!

lilreddevil - tempting.. hold that thought and I'll get back to you in the next day or two!

I can put together a base and insert lot for postage plus a little extra:) Shoot me a PM if interested and I will advise some of the highlights :) Will include some Jordan and D Rose... but yeah PM me for a better idea :)

I should be able to put a decent Bulls auto and GU package for you mate

I'll PM you with some scans and a price. ...........and welcome to OCT it's a great place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom