Wanted 1996 Decider cricket Acetate FDI Run Machines #18's

curriejak

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
curriejak
Hello again all - I'm still adding to my never ending Decider Master set !

Was hoping someone might be able to help me by having a look thru their Acetate Run Machine FDI numbered cards ??

I'm looking for the following three all with # 0018 / 3500 - not quite a needle in a haystack but close enough I guess !!

RM 4 Mark Waugh
RM 5 Stuart Law
RM 6 Michael Bevan

Would really appreciate it if you could have a look for me and offering $50 for each card.

I also found some uncut sheets of 3 cards for the Decider set recently. Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen any of the three card sheets before ?? maybe someone cut up a 9 card sheet ??

I have quite a few spares of the inserts and some complete sets of the common cards if anyone interested in them.

Cheers
John

Hello again all - I'm still adding to my never ending Decider Master set !

Was hoping someone might be able to help me by having a look thru their Acetate Run Machine FDI numbered cards ??

I'm looking for the following three all with # 0018 / 3500 - not quite a needle in a haystack but close enough I guess !!

RM 4 Mark Waugh
RM 5 Stuart Law
RM 6 Michael Bevan

Would really appreciate it if you could have a look for me and offering $50 for each card.

I also found some uncut sheets of 3 cards for the Decider set recently. Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen any of the three card sheets before ?? maybe someone cut up a 9 card sheet ??

I have quite a few spares of the inserts and some complete sets of the common cards if anyone interested in them.

Cheers
John

Hi John
I don't have those but I do have Steve Waugh Platinum Player SW4 from that set #0263/500 if you need it. Let me know.

Also have Shane Warne (225/5000), Curtly Ambrose (1112/5000) & Ian Bishop (0046/5000) (Frontliners)

Warren

Back
Top Bottom