Want your collection featured on Panini Americas blog ? Read on ...

I'd be keen guys with my Bogut Collection :) Have at least 10-20 Top Notch Bogut Panini cards from Gold Standard, National Treasures, Certifed, Totally Certified, Limited and more. Happy to do an email interview and scan some cards up :)

Hey guys I have some nice Ty Lawson panini cards I can show including gold standard 1/1, NT RPA 4 colour /99 and /25, RPA jersey numbered, NT Dual Tag Auto/5, a heap of jersey numbered stuff and I have a couple of sick preferred silhouette patch autos on the way /25

I meant in this batch :D

Remember Matt you were always second behind Rhys ;)

Second comes right after first!

Guys have to say it was a lot of fun doing it so whoever is the next lucky person... you will enjoy it!

Would show off the bogut nat treasures collection...

Have 22 nat treasures plus some more on the way...

Id have a crack with the current gold standard collection, sitting on 25 x 14k gold piece cards and the kobe 1/1 14k plus the other few hundred or so from the autos, gu and patch set chase

Thanks - i've forwarded everyones details onto Panini so expect an email in the next couple of weeks. If anyone else is interested please post here and we will forward your details on.

Anyone else receive a email from Panini? I got one today, now to try and pick what cards are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom