Want to buy Jordan inserts from the 90s

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Title pretty much says it all :) Only interested in mid to high end cards.

And, I just got scammed on another card forum so please do not make an offer if you have 0 feedback as a seller.

Got a few Jordan inserts 91 92 hoops slam dunk and mvp in sets though if you want the set ud hologram 92 93 fleer team leaders beam team all star ud team mvp base card and chk list all division 1500 point club in set if you want whole thing jerry west selctes ultra award winner all nab 93 94 ultra all defensive scoring kings fleer sharpshooters ud locker talk and more heaps of earlier stuff too if you want to give a list it might. Be easier or I could put up every insert I have from that time

Hey juxedo, got these few for sale PLMK if you interest any.

IMG_6763.JPG

IMG_6764.JPG

Roger - nothing in the photos that I need. But interested in the takeit2.net from your photobucket if you are thinking of selling.

Have just bought 3 cards. Any more Jordan cards out there - especially the higher end ones?

Just won me a highish end card from the bay. Going for one last high end card or a few mids if anyone is looking to sell. Mainly interested on cards worth $100+

I have some 90s inserts, but not high-end stuff. Also this graded Jordan from 88-89. Nothing special, but might look good in your PC

jordan_graded.JPG

Back
Top Bottom