For Sale/For Trade VFL 1985 86 88 89

mmm VFL, NFL, NBA, WWF, WCW, Cricket, Garbage Gang, Batman, Ghostbusters, Simpsons TMNT but no rugby sorry.

The 1985 set sold on ebay just last Sunday for $235 plus post. Condition was average with marked checklists. Just some 86, 88, 89 doubles left

I do. My want list is complete but plenty of the doubles left. Send me your needs and I'll do you a bundle deal. Keen to get rid of them

mmm VFL, NFL, NBA, WWF, WCW, Cricket, Garbage Gang, Batman, Ghostbusters, Simpsons TMNT but no rugby sorry.
Hey I need straight banner garbage gang s1 17a wacky Jackie clumsy award back! Can you be my hero? Last card I need to complete s1-4 variation set!

Sorry, I sold them all to a US collector.
Are you in the Facebook groups? I'd start with Garbage Pail Kids Foreign Marketplace, cool people!
Variation sets hey? That's impressive, Good Luck!!

Hey I need straight banner garbage gang s1 17a wacky Jackie clumsy award back! Can you be my hero? Last card I need to complete s1-4 variation set!
Hi Andrew - I have the Series 1 - 17a Wacky Jackie card but the award on the back is 'Juvenile Delinquency Award'. Not sure if this matters?
Also, I am only missing two cards to complete my collection....would you happen to have a double of 34a Kim Kong and/or 35a Wrinkly Randy?