For Sale/For Trade VFL 1985 86 88 89

HappyG

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Happy
eBay User
happyg197801
Send me your want lists πŸ˜€
I'm looking for these numbers: https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/vfl-1985-86-88-loose-cards.224958/
Thank you!

20191214_145415.jpg

The 1985 set sold on ebay just last Sunday for $235 plus post. Condition was average with marked checklists. Just some 86, 88, 89 doubles left πŸ‘πŸΌ

I do. My want list is complete but plenty of the doubles left. Send me your needs and I'll do you a bundle deal. Keen to get rid of them 😎

mmm VFL, NFL, NBA, WWF, WCW, Cricket, Garbage Gang, Batman, Ghostbusters, Simpsons TMNT but no rugby sorry.
Hey I need straight banner garbage gang s1 17a wacky Jackie clumsy award back! Can you be my hero? Last card I need to complete s1-4 variation set! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»

Sorry, I sold them all to a US collector.
Are you in the Facebook groups? I'd start with Garbage Pail Kids Foreign Marketplace, cool people!
Variation sets hey? That's impressive, Good Luck!!

Hey I need straight banner garbage gang s1 17a wacky Jackie clumsy award back! Can you be my hero? Last card I need to complete s1-4 variation set! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»
Hi Andrew - I have the Series 1 - 17a Wacky Jackie card but the award on the back is 'Juvenile Delinquency Award'. Not sure if this matters?
Also, I am only missing two cards to complete my collection....would you happen to have a double of 34a Kim Kong and/or 35a Wrinkly Randy?

Back
Top Bottom