USA Only auction help (UPDATE PLEASE READ)

Re: USA Only auction help

Matty will help you mate. You;ve gone to the right place :D

Once again; love your work!! :D:D:D

Cards arrived today!! :thumbsup:

You are our "US Mail Angel"!! :D

Received as below;
SE8 Pierce 03-04 SE Die Cut.JPG

AS-1 Antawn 07-08 Die Cut.JPG

Thanks again; very much appreciated!!

SE8 Pierce 03-04 SE Die Cut.JPG

AS-1 Antawn 07-08 Die Cut.JPG

Hmm interesting. Get alot of Non Sport sellers also that have US Only, some great pre sale and post sale price drop deals on cases to.

Wow!! That is a sweet deal!! I never thought of that. Being from the U.S. myself, I guess I took that little bit of a detail on the bay auctions for granted and it never dawned on me. That does suck to watch stuff fall for dirt cheap that international buyers would love to have. Ya know!?? I am still new here to this sight and I already appreciate alot of you guys and what you folks have done for me as well (This is one of my favorite sites!!). Not to steal Matt's thunder but if Matt gets a little overwhelmed with to many of these, I would be more than willing to help out as well. I am on my computer almost every day (99% of the time) and spend lots of time here and on the Bay. I am familiar with beckett too. So Matt, if you need any help, I can help you out with any "overflow" if you get overwhelmed.

My ebay address is jasonf23312 so check out my feedback and if you all need more references, let me know. I have done a big deal with Matt recently here on OZ as well.

Thanks guys! Let me know what you think Matt? Or anyone for that matter.

Wow!! That is a sweet deal!! I never thought of that. Being from the U.S. myself, I guess I took that little bit of a detail on the bay auctions for granted and it never dawned on me. That does suck to watch stuff fall for dirt cheap that international buyers would love to have. Ya know!?? I am still new here to this sight and I already appreciate alot of you guys and what you folks have done for me as well (This is one of my favorite sites!!). Not to steal Matt's thunder but if Matt gets a little overwhelmed with to many of these, I would be more than willing to help out as well. I am on my computer almost every day (99% of the time) and spend lots of time here and on the Bay. I am familiar with beckett too. So Matt, if you need any help, I can help you out with any "overflow" if you get overwhelmed.

My ebay address is jasonf23312 so check out my feedback and if you all need more references, let me know. I have done a big deal with Matt recently here on OZ as well.

Thanks for your kind gesture... And yes, this site ROCKS!!! :thumbsup:

Anyway, Matt has offered the help...:)

saints- I sent that card out awhile back, should be there any day.

Jason, I'm not working right now so I have plenty of time on my hands to do it. But if you wanna do the same and help out members with shipping it's no problem.

Thanks jason, appreciate the gesture and we'll definitely give you a holler in the future! :thumbsup:

Big thanx to matt,

He helped me pickup some cards off beckett marketplace where the sellers wouldn't ship international, top bloke!

Cheers

big shout out to matt for helping me land the pippen exclusives spectrum just before he went on vacation...2nd time he's helped me out...cant thank the guy enough....cheers brother

New here,with a though.
Any repetitive ebay buyers should consider purchasing a postal forward box in the US via the USPS website.
You have to have a card on file, mail is sent to the box address, and is auto filed to be mail forwarded and billed to your address in other countries

Just a though :)

And the whole internationally shipping issue usually stems around certain countries and ebay just has it a blanketed deal. Maybe shoot a PM and inquire. I know I would have no issues shipping to Australia , but I would not ship to other countries such as Italy,CHina,ROMANIA...most European countries TBH

Interesting concept...any idea how much it costs and are there additional charges to redirecting it? If it's expensive, any savings are negated by the additional costs of having one.

I suppose the other issue with that is that some sellers only send to verified addresses on Paypal, and being Australia, we can only have a registered address.

Back
Top Bottom