USA Only auction help (UPDATE PLEASE READ)

Shawn Bradley Fan

Ozcard Silver Trader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
blinky-81
I have seen some posts lately of people in Australia who need help getting cards sent to them from US only auctions. If you need help in getting them because of confirmed addresses, US moneyorder or whatever it maybe just send me a PM. I would be glad to work out a deal with you. I have helped out many members here on Ozcards and other non US forums.

UPDATE
I can no longer accept Paypal gifts they are charging me for all transactions. You may send as a gift but I get charged the 4% now. I got an email saying I was receiving too many personal payments and all Paypal transactions will be charged. It took affect today.

Re: USA Only auction help

Matt,
There are many members here that will really appreciate the help that you are providing for us.

I know this may seem like an obvious point to make, but for anny members who take advantage of Matt's help please make sure that all costs incurred by Matt shipping the cards to Australia are covered and that Matt isn't left out of pocket.

As a suggestion, an act of goodwill may be to throw a couple of dollars extra on top of what you pay to Matt to ship the cards to Australia for his time and effort!

Thanks again Matt!

Cheers
Matt

Exactly what Nash said - and remember if you send him PayPal to send extra to cover his fees as well as a few bucks for his troubles.

Matt - thanks for the kind offer of helping out members.

Thanks Matt, I really appreciate you heping me out in the instance I'm in. And to publicly offer your "services" to our Community is amazing.

Totally agree with Nash & Hill.

I sent you a PM just then, so we'll talk more on that one later.

Cheers mate!

This is a great gesture, and though I probably won't need to call on you, I think it's tremendous that you're being so generous. Thanks. :)

You guys are awesome! I appreciate all the kind words. I'm glad I'm able to help you guys out.

If anyone else needs my assistance for anything, just send me an email or PM.

Matt, can I just say I wish I had joined this forum earlier and read this thread? You have no idea on how many countless auctions I've missed out on because of narrow minded sellers. I've gotta say I'm also rather upset at the moment because there was an auction which was US only and I contacted the seller to see if he would make an exception, which to my delight he did. I was wataching it and tried throwing a bid with under a minute to go but it got rejected as "my bid didn't meet seller's requirements". This was basically a technical fault, as he hadn't changed the auction to approve overseas bidders. The card ended up going $30 less than my maximum bid. :( Still fuming.

Thanks, man. I'll keep that in mind for the future, although I'll probably won't make it inconvenient for you unless its a card I absolutely must have. In the past 2 months since getting back into collecting, I've missed out on a Karl Malone 1/1 ending at $2, a Flair Showcase Legacy Steve Nash ending at $0.01, and a Mcroberts Autographics Green Ink (extremely rare, I've never seen multiple copies of anyone and only seen one other player ever) at $0.40 cos of the no international bidders thing. Ah, well.

be careful of false 1/1s... i doubt it was a real one.

also if youre wondering whether us only have that buyer requirement set just put in an early low bid to see if it lets you

be careful of false 1/1s... i doubt it was a real one.

also if youre wondering whether us only have that buyer requirement set just put in an early low bid to see if it lets you

Yea, I'll definitely try a bid the next time if the location to send is unspecified :mad: The Malone was a real 1/1, the seller didn't have a scan of the back up until I requested it from him, and he had very low feedback. The buyer left feedback on it too so the deal went through.

I e mailed the person who won the auction I wanted to bid on, and his response was typically opportunistic. The card sold for bout $265, I was going to put a bid of $300. He goes, "sure, I'm open to offers, but really, I was going to bid up to $1000". I'm like thanks but no thanks. Yeah, right. $1000, what bull.

I hope this still works...I need "Beckett Site" help!!! Found a card I need and the one store that has it won't ship to Australia...damn you Finnigans!!:mad:

Will send you a PM in hope and make sure your expenses are covered!!

:worthy:

I hope this still works...I need "Beckett Site" help!!! Found a card I need and the one store that has it won't ship to Australia...damn you Finnigans!!:mad:

Will send you a PM in hope and make sure your expenses are covered!!

:worthy:

Matty will help you mate. You;ve gone to the right place :D

As earlier stated...give this member some extra $$$ when he helps you!! He is a Legend and has prompt efficient service!! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for your help!! :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom