Gerald Green RC
Gordon
Allen

Pack 18: Duncan
K-Mart

Pack 19: Matrix
Webber
Luther Head RC

Think the excitement might be over! Very, very happy though!

Last 2 packs

Pack 24: Carter
T-Mac

Last pack: Boo hiss! :lol:

Ok I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Thanks all for joining in the breaks!

Awesome pull mate. Congrats on the performance clause.
Phil wont bench him, he'll probably roll an ankle on 59. lol.

Cant believe I missed that break......was there when u said "breaking in 20 minutes"......but it was like midnight here, so I layed down on the couch to watch TV......and fell asleep!!!. That is an all time pisser though.....greatest call on any trading site ever. Not only did u call the Kobe, but the trading clause and that it would be for 62 points......man thats Gold. well done dude on the pull......and may the force be with you on the redeeming......cause UD suck arse at the moment with redemption. Ive got 4 pending now, 2 of which have been submitted 3 months ago.

cause UD suck arse at the moment with redemption. Ive got 4 pending now, 2 of which have been submitted 3 months ago

Thanks for that ozflava. Now I won't be expecting it! :p :cry:

sorry to burst your bubble.....im sure you will get the card dude.....just dont be expecting any time soon. Although I have a friend who pulled 2 performance clauses the other day........ both clauses had been previously acheived, and he redeemed them and they said they were shipping them.......so maybe there is hope on the clauses. Good luck anyways

Just checked the Upper deck site and it says item in stock ready to be shipped! Don't know whether the status has changed but will check back in a few days! :lol:

Im waiting for a Bogut Performance Clause jersey card that I redeemed on the 7/12 and it says that the item is in stock, and will be shipped shortly......hopefully soon!!!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom