**UPDATE** Website Upgrade (& Tapatalk is back)

Just a quick one, Is there a way to get our text in our signatures back to black instead of grey?

There are a few reports of there being a major security issue with Tapatalk. I have disabled it again due to this. I am unsure how long for or even if we will bring it back. This confirms to me the concerns I've had with Tapatalk and frankly will not compromise the site for third party software.

Apologies to those affected.

Graham

There are a few reports of there being a major security issue with Tapatalk. I have disabled it again due to this. I am unsure how long for or even if we will bring it back. This confirms to me the concerns I've had with Tapatalk and frankly will not compromise the site for third party software.

Apologies to those affected.

Graham
Would love to like this but the money I spent on the app is preventing me. Hope it works out.

Are you serious? It's a 3rd party app that @graham doesn't even have to support. If it is that big a deal I'll refund the whole $4 dollars you must have spent on the app.

Not sure where you are coming from.
Am I serious that I dont want to "like" the fact that it doesnt work or am I serious that I hope it eventually works out?

From what I read on the post it was a decision made regarding a report, not an event, so as a user of the 8$ app (tapa1&2) I am simply adding my input and hope it eventually works out.

If the app never works again, so be it. The security of the site is top priority, but that does not mean I have to "like" the situation.
Yes I am Serious.

Back
Top Bottom