Upcoming Case Break 2006 Invincible

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hello all, well Santa was extra kind this year and i have a 12 box case of 2006 Invincible coming for Christmas. Im not even going to pretend i can wait till then. So as soon as the courier comes.....im busting it.
Was ordered on Friday and they said roughly Tuesday itll be here Im hoping for some sweet Joey cards for my PC.
Its my favorite NRL set from select thus far and imo its a pretty safe case. Will be doing it here live
Product Breakdown

1, Jersey Die Cut (90): 1 : Pack

2. All Stars (20) :1 : 8 Packs;

3. NRL Predictors (15): 1: 36 packs;

4. NRL Top Prospect Signature (10): 1: 36 packs Including Greg Inglis

5. Legendary Platinum Die Cut (15): 1: 72 Packs

6. Signature Redemptions (4): 120 cards each only: Andrew Johns, Laurie Daley, Tim Smith and Johnathan Thurston.

Wish me luck and Merry Christmas

hey man good luck with the bust hopefully im around its not to bad of a set to go after so good luck and merry christmas

cheers
jono

Very nice, i am always in the market for a broncos predictor....

Haha i didnt think about the jinx......before you mentioned it, so thanks
If i dont get the Broncos Predictor i would be pretty ticked off as its the winning year, although im keeping all predictors as im gonna go after the set. Im 95% sure im going to buy the full set redeemed off a mate anyways before christmas and i will be looking to move the Broncos mini premiership set, redeemed predictor and Lockyer League Leader. : You will be first in line mate

I should hit a redemption as they are roughly 1 in 10 boxes. Andrew Johns i would be absolutely wrapped, Laurie Daley or Johnathan Thurston i would be happy with.....Tim Smith id be a little bummed. Jagging 2 redemptions in my case.....well ive never been that lucky with boxes but needless to say id be over the moon.

Thanks guys, i didnt have access to the PC today or the patience to wait. I have busted the case already. Starting a new thread and scanning the results. Thanks for the positive comments