Upcoming Basketball shows and games on TV and streaming

4699C9B2-0ADE-4E27-8960-920C5E472B8E.jpeg

Watched Redeem Team, Malice in the Palace and Operation Flagrant Foul this week. All were really great. Love the sports documentaries with the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Watched the second half of The Redeem Team tonight and really enjoyed it. I think there’s a bit of hyperbole thrown around by the likes of Bill Plaschke and the storyline is expected and well know but it’s well put together and we’re really all just watching it for the behind the scenes footage and candid interviews with Kobe, Bron, Wade and Bosh et al.

Also, never really liked Coach K for the obvious reasons, but it was cool to see him work behind the scenes and hear about the ways he motivated the playing group.

I genuinely liked the way Lebron and Kobe didn’t force / fake their relationship.

They did their own thing and then gradually learned to appreciate the other. That’s what made it real and that’s what works.

I realise that makes for a good story - and if I fell for the fake storyline then I own that - but hey - I liked it 😊

Watched the second half of The Redeem Team tonight and really enjoyed it. I think there’s a bit of hyperbole thrown around by the likes of Bill Plaschke and the storyline is expected and well know but it’s well put together and we’re really all just watching it for the behind the scenes footage and candid interviews with Kobe, Bron, Wade and Bosh et al.

Also, never really liked Coach K for the obvious reasons, but it was cool to see him work behind the scenes and hear about the ways he motivated the playing group.

The way he motivated each player was amazing - I had same opinion as you but you can see why he is one of the best coaches of all time

Haven't you seen him on the TNT games or whatever that half time thing they do? I'm not a fan for some reason - I can't nail down an exact reason why!
Unfortunately not. My viewing has gone way down with having two kids under 4 at home. Limited to highlights on YouTube and listening to No Dunks daily whilst I work haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom