Umpiring Consistancy

The umps have been terrible in pretty much every game I've watched this year, either at the ground or on TV. If you're lucky they're just incompetent and things pretty much even out, which is probably a 20% chance. 40% of the time they're incompetent and distinctly favour one team. 40% of the time they are cheating bastards trying to help a particular team win. Generally any game umpired by Steve "Bald EgoManiac Maggot" McBurney falls into the latter catagory.

The Swans just had too much experience in the end.

The Umpiring has been dreadful of late.

I agree. More experienced heads would not have let the decisions affect them so much. Swans deserved to win. Would have possibly been blown away if Hawthorn had played four quarters instead of 1 quarter and fifteen minutes of good football. But then that's what the swans do, they make you play less than yourself.

the AFL is a complete ****ING JOKE...the umpires have no idea...firstly he pays a 50M against Steven Baker for being "late" his words when his fist was there at the same time as the ball then he reverses a free against Stephen Milne for waving his elbow near the Kangaroos player? What a ****ing joke!

The AFL can go and **** themselves as i am no longer a supporter of the league untill they do something about the ridiculous umpiring

Im not sur ethe umpiring has been THAT bad, yes its bad at times and frustrating but i dont think anyone can be blamed but the umpiring director and those above who insist on turning our game into a weak version of netball. I was only upset with about 10 decisions during the cayts game which is down on previous weeks.
GET RID OF GEICHAN, get a david rhys jones in there and get a bit of hardness and toughness back in the game.

Matty, Saints didn't deserve to win... they were outplayed all day. Just as Hawthorn didn't deserve to win. You told me Hawks were getting some too... so maybe, you should relax a little we all agree the umpiring is inconsistent bulldust... but yer being a lil one eyed ;)

i didnt say we deserved to win, can you point to the part of my statement where i said that?

i didnt say we deserved to win, can you point to the part of my statement where i said that?

I was just saying.... geez. You told me not to worry so much about th eumps, then you are ocmplaiing about them and getting defensive eh. It's me man, why so defensive?

im just saying i didnt say we deserved to win...i know we played badly, BUT, there were 2 (the 2 that i pointed out) that were terrible, soft, pathetic...and it was the same idiot, Ray Chamberlain, both times..

im just saying i didnt say we deserved to win...i know we played badly, BUT, there were 2 (the 2 that i pointed out) that were terrible, soft, pathetic...and it was the same idiot, Ray Chamberlain, both times..

I feel your pain. Hawthorn have copped heaps this year, and we never say anything. Sydney gets a shocker, they say something then get rub of green following week, now THAT is frustrating.

Oh and the reason we played badly is because ROSS LYON is retarded and needs to go...St Kilda is headed back down to the bottom, our time at the top was short lived :(

Oh and the reason we played badly is because ROSS LYON is retarded and needs to go...St Kilda is headed back down to the bottom, our time at the top was short lived :(

What time at the top?????? lol:eek:

Come join us at the pies we revel in defeat :)

Back
Top Bottom