UFC UFC TOPPS Series 3 - Main Event

I got a Jens Pulver Tapout relic and a Bader one and A Carwin replacement auto (for Kongo) in the post today.

The Pulver tapout relic looks fantastic!!!
If you can get your hands on one of these, I highly recommend it!

Anyone interested in my Couture/Mir Dual Auto from Round 2? Thinking of selling it partly cos i need the cash and partly cos although its a great card. Im not a big fan of either of them and theres other things i'd rather have.

It was from VERAFAN, not jeremy

---------- Post added 20-04-2010 at 06:06 PM ----------

I havent seen one in a while, but i havent been checking often either. The last one i remember went for 160 something, That was early this year.

Please explain?

he wanted my stpierre dual for $250 and kept hassling me for it at time i did not want to sell that cheap then when he found out that i traded for lesnar he sent abussive email. Also i had put in best offerers on his cards in past and he always trys to do it outside ebay but wont give you more than 2% discount. So id rather not deal with him

---------- Post added 20-04-2010 at 05:51 PM ----------

im pretty sure vera fan is jeremy his ebay username is like jeremy 8820 or something

I do like buymma cards, but have found a lot of people on that site want some serious top dollars for there cards, unbelievable top dollar in some cases.

I do like buymma cards, but have found a lot of people on that site want some serious top dollars for there cards, unbelievable top dollar in some cases.

yep same, however there is some cheap stuff too.

Have you guys seen the TOPS blog. They have just relesased pictures of TUF autos from the current liddell v ortiz series. They basically look the same as the ones released in series 2. They say, "To be released in an upcoming series"..................which means expect a 4th release this year I reckon.................................NoT good, im going to go bankrupt.

Have you guys seen the TOPS blog. They have just relesased pictures of TUF autos from the current liddell v ortiz series. They basically look the same as the ones released in series 2. They say, "To be released in an upcoming series"..................which means expect a 4th release this year I reckon.................................NoT good, im going to go bankrupt.

Bloody hell Topps, settle down with the UFC releases :mad:

where can i find this.link me??

Yeah prices are crazy. But now is a great time to be picking up cards of these guys. While Arianny and Brock (I run away when someone hits me in the face) Lesnar Cards continue to soar, and everyone is after the 'Next big thing' chasing guys like Jon Jones and co, now is a great time to pick up the legends/greats (not sure if Id call Baroni a legend or a great, but you get what I mean). Liddell, Nogueira, Matt Hughes, Vitor, even a guy like Rich Franklin, they've all been there and done it, all legends/greats of the sport, yet there cards are extremely affordable at the moment. No one seems to care about these guys for whatever reason.

Chuck Liddell is a good example. His rookie Topps auto from ME finished at 33 dollars a few weeks ago after auction. Crazy cheap. Im starting to pick up quite a nice Chuck collection for peanuts at the moment. In years to come these are the guys people are going to remember and talk about.... not Arriany and co.

I still cant belive the price Jon Jones demands, sure he is an impressive prospect, but this sport and especially the card collecting side of things has got so many bandwagon jumpers, when jon jones looses there is going to be a lot of sad and sorry and broke collectors. Especially if Bader beats him, watch Baders autos quadriple in price lol.

well the nogueria had no excuses. but the baroni guy had 0 feedbacks always sceptical.

Yeah i specifically picked up a Jon Jones Rd 2 auto knowing how good he would be, i think i got it for $16 or something like that.. Looking back i shouldve got more of them...

I was tempted to do the same with Phil Davis auto's but the last 2 series of Topps cards are going to be worthless unless its a numbered card imo.

Back
Top Bottom