UD Reflections - Group Case Buy

nvd001: you can have mine when my box arrives...I dont collect either guy so i hope i get some off ya wantlist :)

nvd001 said:
hey guys, just thought i would post this here as a reminder that i am chasing the jordan/james bonus set which everyone here that has bought a box of reflections will get 1 pack in their boxes.

please take the time to have a quick look through this want list to see if you have pulled any that i may neec and PM me if you feel like letting them go??

Cheers,

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=2838
my want list :lol:

Nope you got all 4 of mine :(

Thanks G-Man. Mine came Friday morning too, but between going to work, partying Friday night, playing basketball saturday and another party Sat night, now is the 1st time on the boards since Thursday.

Will break soon.

Everyone should be, they left by Express Post on Thursday or Friday, and only QLD has a Public Holiday today (i think??).
So they should receive them today unless they are outside the Express Post network (like Scotty who is halfway to Antarctica) they should get them tomorrow.

I should have 1 waiting...... lol. If not tomorra... :-(

I've waited this long, I'm sure another day or 2 wont hurt.

Thanks again Graham, all the work that you did to organise this, the other, and what not. Thanks CHAMP!!

lol will break it tomorrow night...the missus paid for half of it and shes in melb till later this arvo and i gotta work 2nite so will break it tomorrow night

altho after clarkey's pull last night i should sell it on ebay lol

Wow great packing too Graham! Express Post bag, Tough Bag, Bubble wrap...why dont ebay sellers pack like that :(

mattyj said:
Wow great packing too Graham! Express Post bag, Tough Bag, Bubble wrap...why dont ebay sellers pack like that :(

Buy one of Graham's boxes off ebay, and you'll experience the same thing...

;)

Alright, enuff plugging. lol.

Dang, I should have gotten ya to send it to work... ha ha ha

All boxes are opened apart from myself (about 1900 tuesday night) pvytran and jayzhou wonder if the other 2 are gunna do a live break???

Back
Top Bottom