Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

Here I am again with another case buy - this time its UD Reflections.

Price comes out delivered at $110 AUD per box (which includes Express Delivery to you once it lands)

How it works -
I organise a case price with a supplier in the US (usually OC Sports Cards), and offer the boxes here. First 12 people (or 12 boxes taken) then deposit money to me. As soon as everyone has paid, the order is placed and sent via Global Express to me (takes about 4 days) - then I will package up and send via Express Post to everyone (2 days max depending on where you live). This is about the 5th case buy i've organised, and previous participants will tell you how good it is (boxes are all factory sealed, no dodginess here folks!)

Upper Deck Reflections

Breakdown: 12 boxes per case, 12 packs/box, 4 cards/pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

* An average of 1 Signature Reflections card per box.
* An average of 4 memorabilia or autograph cards per box.
* An average of 3 numbered rookies per box.
* All cards including autograph and memorabilia will be on rainbow foil board.
* 1 of 1 eight player autograph cards and eight player memorabilia cards numbered to 25.

CONTENT BREAKDOWN:

Regular Set

* 100 Regular cards
* Rookie Reflections - Numbered to 1499

Inserts

* Regular Player Parallels - Purple (1:3), Red (Numbered to 100), Blue (Numbered to 50), Green (Numbered to 25), Gold Spectrum (Numbered to 5), Black (Numbered to 1)
* Rookie Reflections Parallels - Purple (Numbered to 250), Red Jerseys (Numbered to 100), Blue Autographs (Numbered to 50), Green Patches (Numbered to 25), Gold Spectrum Autograph Jerseys (Numbered to 5), Black Autograph Patches (Numbered to 1)
* Fabric Reflections (1:6)
* Fabric Reflections Parallels - Red (Numbered to 100), Blue (Numbered to 50), Green (Numbered to 25), Gold Spectrum (Numbered to 5), Black Autographed (Numbered to 1)
* Dual Fabric Reflections - Red (Numbered to 50), Blue (Numbered to 25), Green (Numbered to 10), Gold Spectrum (Numbered to 5), Black Autographed (Numbered to 1)
* Triple Fabric Reflections - Red (Numbered to 25), Blue (Numbered to 20), Green (Numbered to 10), Gold Spectrum (Numbered to 5), Black Autographed (Numbered to 1)
* Signature Reflections (1:34)
* Signature Reflections SP - Numbered to 35
* Signature Reflections Parallels - Red (Numbered to 100), SP Red (Numbered to 25), Blue (Numbered to 50), SP Blue (Numbered to 15), Green (Numbered to 25), SP Green (Numbered to 10), Gold Spectrum (Numbered to 5), Black (Numbered to 1)
* Compare and Contrast Memorabilia - Numbered to 100
* Compare and Contrast Dual Memorabilia - Numbered to 50
* Compare and Contrast Quad Memorabilia - Numbered to 25
* Compare and Contrast Autograph - Numbered to 30
* Compare and Contrast Dual Autographs - Numbered to 10
* Compare and Contrast Quad Autographs - Numbered to 1
* Mirror Images Memorabilia - Numbered to 10
* Mirror Images Autograph Patch - Numbered to 2

Leave your details here if you are interested. Its first in best dressed!

ss_bk_upperdeck_reflections_1.jpg

ss_bk_upperdeck_reflections_2.jpg

Re: UD Reflections - Group Case Share Buy

What is the price for 2 graham??? I am definently in for one.

Man i have been hanging for this!!!!

Should be able to get 2 in one post bag. Make it $214 for 2 boxes - that should cover it.

Looking at as soon as everyone pays !! As soon as everyone pays and order is placed, its about 5 days max to get to me, then a couple of days via Express Post.

shouldnt you get a discount on a case buy? after a quick browse at the stores i found you can get a single box for around $105AU dlvd, shouldnt it be cheaper with a case?

The price of the case is $800US for 12 boxes (case), plus $80US shipping. Then add $8AUD for shipping via Express Post. Take 2c off the exchange rate (makes it around 71c) for payment via PayPal and it works out at around $111 AUD per box.

I'll check with Bruce to confirm ..

EDIT - Just checked and DACW have the cases at $830 so the pricing will be correct. Where did you see it for $105 dlvd ?

I agree...i have seen it for around $80US DLVD to australia ($65box and $15 delv).

It is strange that the case price isnt cheaper....

hill33 said:
The price of the case is $800US for 12 boxes (case), plus $80US shipping. Then add $8AUD for shipping via Express Post. Take 2c off the exchange rate (makes it around 71c) for payment via PayPal and it works out at around $111 AUD per box.

I'll check with Bruce to confirm ..

EDIT - Just checked and DACW have the cases at $830 so the pricing will be correct. Where did you see it for $105 dlvd ?

cheapest price for single boxes i found was at sccentral for $66US. + $12 or so for shipping = $78US (around $105AU).

but its not a huge enough difference to moan about really. $110AU delivered is pretty good, im in for one box if anyone else is keen? a case of reflections will get some awesome mojo im sure of it :D none of this one auto per case shit!

Well either way, I dont care :D

Im not making anything out of it, and im not getting any boxes, but im happy to organise it. Prices may be a little higher than the cheapest on the net, but I guess we pay for the fact that it is guaranteed the case will be sealed and not searched (not saying the cheapest places sell boxes that will be, but we've all seen the problems with sellers on Ebay who "drop ship" resealed boxes). Also, previous box buys i've been able to cover the cost of express shipping once it lands, so prices were cheap as chips ! This time around I can't do it, so that adds a few bucks onto it.

If noone wants any, no biggie, I will arrange another group buy for Finest in a few months. If you do want in on Reflections, post here - we won't be doing it unless we can get rid of 12 boxes.

im definitely down for one box, as soon as 11 others have been taken ill transfer the $. cmon guys, get in quick! i think the craptastic SPA and chrome breaks have turned off some people to box breaking. i havent busted for a while now and the urge is rising again...

Put me in for 2 Graham..

Would like to try my luck with these. $215 for 2 boxes of Reflections... can't complain about that. Saves f_cking around with ebay sellers, etc.

Should be able to make payment in about a week?

Yep too easy mate, should give everyone some time to get the $$ together. Also we will know for certain that the case is gone. We arent all receiving cash in the post like some people ;)

JZA x 1
DVS x 1
Mavsman x 2

8 boxes to go!

Back
Top Bottom