Tuesday Pick Ups - One for the Celtic fans ;-)

buyingstuffformikelee

Exq Auto Patches rule!
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
buyingstuffformikelee
Hi guys and gals,

Hope we are all doing well today.

O.k, some more additions to the PC for me.

Lets start of with another addition to the Sene PC: :D

Exquisite Rookie Card #225

SaerSeneRCAutoPatch-170of225.jpg

Then I added some.....

Yeah, you already know don't ya?????

:lol: Ha ha ha ha

Chronology Lettermans!!!!

Morris Almond Rookie Card:

UDChronology-LMA-270-74of250-Letter.jpg

Al Horford Rookie Card:

UDChronology-LMA-249-107of250-Lette.jpg

And another one:

UDChronology-LMA-249-31of50-LetterR.jpg

And

You guys know I like Gold right????

Celtic Legend Gold Frank Ramsey!!!!!

10 of 10 baby!!!!

UDChronology-GoldFrankRamsey-169-10.jpg

So with that lovely addition.....

Thats right......

Full Legendary Auto Name Tag!!!!!

Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

FrankRamsey-WithFirstName.jpg

Enjoy,

Mike.

UpperDeckChronologyRocksSig-1.jpg

well done mike on yet another tag... this time a legend... i love the horfords the most though!

Great cards again Mike.Well done on completing another nametag.

Bloody Awesome Mike! Frank is a legend alright and a very old and lucky guy to be even alive these days. Shame most of the autos on the gold cards pale in comparison to the normal ones but beggers can't be choosers. Some players still haven't had all the letters even show up for sale yet.

Nice score and glad to see more old school love here on the boards. Classic pose too on them. Sort of his Jerry West silhouette pose that pic is.

Nash13 - Thanks Matt :D
Yeah, the golds are cool, but not for my scanner :cry:
But seriously, gold and Celtic green doesn't come of as nicely than grey and green. Just stands out more.

loafic - Thanks man :D
Yeah, I gotta be outta my mind to start doing full legend name tags, especially of Celtics legends. Those collectors are nuts! :lol:
I don't mind Horford. Heard good things about it, and I dig the Hawks, so decided to work on his name tag too.

aussie2al - Thanks man. It does get scary at times I must admit. Some I sit here and wonder "Man, how sucky would it be to shell out all this $$$$ and to fall one card short". I'm not even sure what i would do then!

chadjaja® - Hey, hey I knew it would bring you out to post :D
Yeah, I have to agree with you. The greys look much nicer and stand out more than the Golds, despite the rarity of them.
What i find is that if the player gets "cramped upon a small letter" the auto's get all cramped up as well. Hence, making it even worst.
But as soon as they get a bit of space to work in, like on the "M", they come out fine. But I suppose I do have his auto 6 times, so i'm sure one would be o.k :lol:
Yep, thats right. Some letters haven't popped up for certain players. Just off the top of my head, some that spring to mind is Robert Parish and Bill Russell in Celtic land. And Jordan is missing a few letters, same as Lebron. Kareem also. Man, the guy or gal whom pulls those missing cards and sells it on e-bay is gonna get a fortune!!!
Also, it's funny. Very early on, I had to make a choice, It was gonna be Lakers or Celtics to go after. As sure as heck I couldn't do both sets! :lol:
I looked down, and saw I had more Celtics ones, so went for that.

Moses - :lol: yeah, worked out well hey :D
The numbering is what convinced me to go after it in the end, wasn't so sure on the prices it was going to cost me to complete something like this.

nandalinnaung - Thanks man :D

adhunt99 - I know,I saw it :D
Great find, i didn't end up doing Gibson. As too many of my fellow peers wanted too, and there wasn't going to be enough for everyone to complete a name tag. So, I pulled out.

Cowboys78 - :lol::lol::lol:
It's o.k, as my reward for promoting UD products like UD Black, and currently chronology won't change due to stock market shifts.
I just get free stuff :lol:

gold baby gold :D .and i take offence that you say that celtic cards collectors are crazy.just look at me and chad there is nothing wrong with us :crazy::crazy: we only go mad on a full moon night :lol:
and i know you won't forget your sene's.because i know it is hard to find any for my black collection as there is some goose called buyingstuffformielee who seems to win them all :cry: i wonder when the one you brought today will show up in your maildays ;)
great to see another full name complete but next time find a celtic name with more letters from my new aviator so i can have my all celtic name spelt out in letters :lol:
great work mike the legend keep them coming :D:D:D:D
tony the crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy: celtic supporter

AndrewG23 - Thanks for the nice comments man :D

tony - :lol: Of course not :lol:
Especially those old scholl Celtic lovers out there :lol:
You know me and UD blacks, especially Sene's :rolleyes:
Thanks for the nice comments mate, will try for a longer named celtic Legend then just for you :D

tss501 - Thanks bud :D
Yeah, grab em while you can :lol:
But seriously, people look at my scans and they think they are very neat and cool. But when you see them in hand, they are even better. So, something to look forward too for those I have yet convinced to pick up any yet :lol:
Now, where is my UD commission cheque? :-k

nenjabin - Thanks champ :D
Yep, it sure is, it sure is :D
You know I like Gold :lol:

Back
Top Bottom