Tuesday Mailday

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
All arrived today. Two of my NEW fav. auto's... :lol:

The Shaq /200 & Bogut Bowman Chrome RC Refractor AUTO 03/50 :D :D

ba000eda.jpg

that shaq auto is amazing, very nice pickup. the bowman chrome auto of bogey is sic ' i love those autos, probally the best rookie autos around not just on book, i loved brons class year when the bowman chrome auto were on the card but were sigged on some white scribble lol cant explain it but they were so sic.
the other bogeys are very nice aswell, well done with the mailday

ps. whats the redemption of?

i love the tennis cards! hows business with them, im sure it would be a pretty small market, but then again tennis is a truly international sport. i wouldnt mind breaking a box...who makes the tennis cards justdabestcards?

that shaq auto is amazing, very nice pickup. the bowman chrome auto of bogey is sic ' i love those autos, probally the best rookie autos around not just on book, i loved brons class year when the bowman chrome auto were on the card but were sigged on some white scribble lol cant explain it but they were so sic.
the other bogeys are very nice aswell, well done with the mailday

ps. whats the redemption of?

Thanks Metallica. Yeah I like the chrome cards too, TOP QUALITY :D

got both for a steal too IMO. :D

The redemption is actually a COA card for the Compare & Contrast GU #/100. Has a matching serial # on holograms, one on each card. The actual jersey is so thick! Has C.Taft GU on back

i love the tennis cards! hows business with them, im sure it would be a pretty small market, but then again tennis is a truly international sport. i wouldnt mind breaking a box...who makes the tennis cards justdabestcards?

Glad you like em! They are both #/500 :D

As far as I know there are two companies in more recent years that produced good quality tennis cards. NETPRO in 2003 and ACE in 2005.

Should hold value if not rise due to the fact the market isn't flooded with too many different sets.

I have FACTORY SEALED boxes of Netpro Premier(no memorabilia) and Netpro International(2 GU/Auto per box). Singles, Packs too :wink:

nice bogey autos there and i like the shaq hardcourt materials that set looks really nice :D

I'm gonna be different, although the Autos are sweet cards, any player collector Autos coming in are always sweet!

I actually like the Shaq card of him doing a block. Cant quite read the text, bad eyesight, but looks hell awesome!!!

Nice cards all over Justin!!

Back
Top Bottom