TTM success.

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Got these back today. Super stoked as the 2011 finishes off my eels set.

Cheers.

bca7111b.jpg

very nice jason, goodluck with the sets i got my strike to some small number before i gave up, i missed the lockyer which was kind of a downer on me trying to complete the rest.

It's hard trying to get players to sign cards as people are making a killing on ebay and players are finding out and not signing cards. I have been getting cards signed for years for my personal collection. Takes alot of paitence and praying that a player signs the card.

It's hard trying to get players to sign cards as people are making a killing on ebay and players are finding out and not signing cards. I have been getting cards signed for years for my personal collection. Takes alot of paitence and praying that a player signs the card.

Yeah it can be hard. Players can usually pick the "sig pigs". I send some players TTM and receive 99% back. Some teams won't pass them on. I have 3 sets I'm working on at the moment.

I am 2 cards of finishing a signed 2010 set, 11 from finishing 2011 champions and 25 of finishing signed strike set.

Back
Top Bottom