TTM Autos?

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Ok guys, i know there was a thread up for this afew months back. But it focused on mainly AFL, i want to talk about NRL TTM autos so i thought a new thread was in order.:)

Has anyone had any success with sending players cards to sign?
Im planning on starting up doing this myself so i just wanted to hear of others success stories.

Also what do you think you should write to the players? im unsure what i should say in the letter. Also should i send it to individual players? or just send out a team set of commons to the club?
Thanks
Brplat

I have been doing since I was 7 years old. Rugby league players are great just send care of the team address...

thanks so much mate for the quick response! :)
Is the address on their websites? (As you can tell im new at this :) :lol:)
Brplat

Im going to give this a shot with some of the 2008/2009 commons i have around here, If i lose any or if they dont get returned it doesnt really matter. I just want to give TTM autos a go!
Brplat

hi all nrl collectors,

i could help but look at the title and want to post something, if your after TTMs of players who served for the Australian defence forces you can look up their service record online, and then send that to the department of veterans affairs asking that you wish for your envelope (which contains a letter and the card to the player) to be forwarded on to the man service roll you have given them.

It has worked for with some WWII australian crickets such as Arthur Morris and Sam Loxton :)

Im sending out 5 tommorow. Rhys Wesser, Preston Campbell, Tim Sheens, John Cartwright and Scott Prince. Lets see how i go. Quite honestly at this time im not overly confident that ill get any back. But thats the fun of the TTM Auto game i guess :)
Brplat

I reckon you'll get the Tim Sheens back, at least, because he is an avid card collector himself. He collects ones from the seasons back when he played, buys them off ebay.

Make sure you add an SASE with the cards so they can just sign and mail back...

Already got them ready :) but thanks for the reminder.
Also i never knew Tim Sheens collected NRL cards. Thats something new.
Also guys as Tim Sheens and John Cartwright are the coaches for their clubs would it be worthwhile to put in other tigers/titans players in their envelopes too? or best to send to individual players?
Thanks
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom