Triple Brownlow Sig - went for only $810!

I plucked one from a pack at card zone believe it or not, and being a collingwood collector you'd think i'd keep it.
but couldn't stand the other two sigs on it, and overall it's not a very nice looking card
so i redeemed it and dumped it, was #3 too! got $3000 for it on ebay.
they will never get to that price again and I have never felt guilty of selling it, especially now I know i can pick one up for under a grand anytime if i really want to, i'd rather buckley captain sig's anytime..

I plucked one from a pack at card zone believe it or not, and being a collingwood collector you'd think i'd keep it.
but couldn't stand the other two sigs on it, and overall it's not a very nice looking card
so i redeemed it and dumped it, was #3 too! got $3000 for it on ebay.
they will never get to that price again and I have never felt guilty of selling it, especially now I know i can pick one up for under a grand anytime if i really want to, i'd rather buckley captain sig's anytime..

I rekon my heart would stop beating if i pulled one from a pack.

oh really mate! I was thining to myself whilst watching the listing that you'd have a go at it!! With it being a good price, i was nearly sure you grabbed it. Ah well, at least you managed to land one for the pc, thats the main thing!

Get a pic of your bad boy up:thumbsup:
It is a quality card!

:mad:
nah mate, shattered i paid acouple of hundred more and got one afew days before that got listed.
Was tempted to go for another but 2gs on two cards would've smashed my bank account.

Will put a mailday together in the coming weeks with some jumpers signed/framed and unframed/unsigned and some sigs i've doubled up on latley.
Framing should be done soon.

I thought it was a bargain.. :) So I bought it...Was suprised that Barry started at $0.99

I had my max bid pretty high thou boys.. If you had of had a go... auto bids would have kicked in..

The low price was a shock.. My best ebay purchase so far.

Should be arriving today.. You guys want a pic of it?

I also fell over when I saw it went for $800 but you can buy alot of cards for $800 it is still alot of money for one card. I was keeping an eye on the Judd captain and put in a bid for $600 and lost. I am going overseas in April so I need to save my coin lol. Don't be suprised if one of his mates put a bid of $2000 on it to see how much people are willing to pay. He might still have both.

Thanks... :) :)

---------- Post added 12-03-2010 at 07:46 PM ----------

I also fell over when I saw it went for $800 but you can buy alot of cards for $800 it is still alot of money for one card. I was keeping an eye on the Judd captain and put in a bid for $600 and lost. I am going overseas in April so I need to save my coin lol. Don't be suprised if one of his mates put a bid of $2000 on it to see how much people are willing to pay. He might still have both.

Would u like a Judd Captain?

Back
Top Bottom