• Trey

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • The Truth

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Sitting on the Fence

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got till next week! I can still win this! LOL!
Who hasn't voted yet? C'mon, vote 1 The Truth, name your price! LMAO

I voted for Truth... liked those patches.... and the Penny....

and mighta been strangled if i didn't ;) LOL just kidding....

Good cards all round!

its been a great battle because its a bit of old school vs the new...

do you vote for some auto's that dont show up very often, are very old, and were out before auto's became available in packs...

or

do you go for the low numbered, patch, game used more recent editions...

I think the trend is some of the younger/newer collectors are going with the truth, and Im getting the older collectors, who knew how awesome those two DRob auto's were 14 years ago!

i agree trey, although i examined both sides carefully, i kno the d-rob auto's are old and are great cards, but d-rob auto's are being made every year! It's amazingly hard to find a jersey/auto card of either Eddie Jones and Penny Hardaway, and it's not like these guys are duds either, two great players who were both superstars and all-stars in the league.

Truth however, locked in my vote when he displayed, two #ed /10 or lower Pierce patch cards, an extremely rare short-printed Zo and he showed that he's not just an auto/jersey man by pulling out that sweet gold refractor.

here was how i judged it.. hehehehe..

Your auto's both earned you equal points, D-Rob were more auto's, but Truth's were just as rare. However his patches and refractor in my opinion just edged yours out!

jimboiitmac said:
i agree trey, although i examined both sides carefully, i kno the d-rob auto's are old and are great cards, but d-rob auto's are being made every year!QUOTE]

I have seen bugger all d-rob autos around. I cant remember ever seeing a d-rob auto on aussie ebay. What sets have d-robs auto been in this year?

scottsophie said:
jimboiitmac said:
i agree trey, although i examined both sides carefully, i kno the d-rob auto's are old and are great cards, but d-rob auto's are being made every year!QUOTE]

I have seen bugger all d-rob autos around. I cant remember ever seeing a d-rob auto on aussie ebay. What sets have d-robs auto been in this year?

man, go on ebay USA (that's where you buy from isn't it?) and type in David Robinson Auto. Out of all the NBA Legends and "Hall Of Fame" Players, David Robinson is one of the most common to find an autograph on. On nearly all high-end brands for UD he's been on auto's from 04-05, 03-04 which were a lot of sets.. As well as autographics, some 02-03 etc..

jimboiitmac said:
scottsophie said:
man, go on ebay USA (that's where you buy from isn't it?) and type in David Robinson Auto. Out of all the NBA Legends and "Hall Of Fame" Players, David Robinson is one of the most common to find an autograph on. On nearly all high-end brands for UD he's been on auto's from 04-05, 03-04 which were a lot of sets.. As well as autographics, some 02-03 etc..
I just look and theres just as many hardaway autos as there are robinson.

Sorry guys, but i'm picking up splinters for sitting on the fence. Too close to call. Great cards though.

Wouldn't mind a Jameer battle with Magic's when mine all arrive. Only 2/5 cards that I'd use have arrived. Still awaiting a total for one of them.

Thanks for the love guys! lol.
But you gotta appreciate those hard to find D-Rob auto's, that's what the guys are trying to point out there. These aren't your 03-04 or 04-05 D-Rob auto's. But I still shoulda won!!! LMAO!:lol: Down by 10 now#-o , maybe it's time to accept my loss? or, find 11 new members???:-k

Back
Top Bottom