trdspl's Super Pack Sale - Video draw added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sorry buying a new computer next week i use internet cafe

will pay on friday morning

i sent u a pm

When everyone pays. I asked the same thing. I guess he is afraid that if someone gets the HIT cards mentioned at the beginning of the thread he will not get paid on the others.

Or he is a sadist and he is feeling our collective masochistic side..

The worst part is, Carolyn wants to open those packs more then I do. It really didn't bother me when filming it knowing I was going to wait, but now, geez, she has watched the vid 10 times and is really dreaming of MOJO

alright people, EVERYONE has either paid or told me when payment will be made...
last one to pay will be on friday so instead of waiting till monday for it to clear I'm happy to post out on Friday so packs should be in your hands early next week.

I'd like to thank everyone participating... Payments have come in super quick and nobody pulled out at the last minute either (i was expecting a few)
I'm certain everyone will be happy and cant wait to see who gets what.

Crap.. Anyone who paid via bank transfer
i accidently gave the wrong account number
so it should not have transferred...

there was an extra number in there!!my bad...
If these people could redo the transaction would be much appreciated...
I'll PM the right number to the people who it affects

will still post out on friday so dont worry about that guys

OK, just got my cards via delivery form Quoc. Carolyn and myself busted open out packs and the results. Someone else is getting the MOJO! :(

WE did however did get a hot pack which was nice. There is a nice mix of cards and the inserts/parallels/rookies are very nice actually. Well spent money.

I think the best cards we got were a

GOLD sterling TUCKER rookie auto,
Foye auto(TTM rookie foil level 2),
Quincy Douby 06-07 Hot Prospects Auto/patch Redhot! :),
Michael Ray Richardson Auto,
Tony Allen E-X auto,
2 Jason Kidd Jersey Cards,
Steve Nashj Triple Jersey,
Douby Auto Focus AUTO on glass,
Triple Trademark Moves(Brewer,Stuckey,Young) Young was a patch out of /50,
07-08 Dual AUTO / 25 Millsap/Jones,
Childress Jersey/Auto,
Jamaal TInsley Sweet Stiches 11/50 (his Jersey Number)

plus a bunch more. I am at work so no scans at this time.

But I was impressed with the inserts and smaller cards. Well done, good value as I did get about 3 Jordan Inserts i didnt have, and lots of numbered inserts and rookies.

Well done Quoc!

Well, the MOJO is still out there, best of luck to you all!

ok..first few packs have been dropped off to MandC Perth
just waitin on the post office to open up so i can post the rest...
just a few outstanding payments to clear etc
and also need some address details for a few people so you know if you forgot to send me your address can you please do so and hopefully I get time later today to post the remaining few..

gonna open up a new thread in maildays for the super pack lot if everyone can please showoff what ya get in the new thread that'd be great thanx and good luck to all!!!! :thumbsup:

Unlucky Mike, hot pack is nice but one of the other big hits wouldve been nicer...
please post ya scans up in mailday thread im gunna open up for the super pack lot cheers mate ;)

Will scan up the bunch and though I didnt hit the MOJO, there were some nice cards and as s set builder, it will help fill a few pockets in the pages!

Again Quoc, good job and thanks!

OK, just got my cards via delivery form Quoc. Carolyn and myself busted open out packs and the results. Someone else is getting the MOJO! :(

WE did however did get a hot pack which was nice. There is a nice mix of cards and the inserts/parallels/rookies are very nice actually. Well spent money.

I think the best cards we got were a

GOLD sterling TUCKER rookie auto,
Foye auto(TTM rookie foil level 2),
Quincy Douby 06-07 Hot Prospects Auto/patch Redhot! :),
Michael Ray Richardson Auto,
Tony Allen E-X auto,
2 Jason Kidd Jersey Cards,
Steve Nashj Triple Jersey,
Douby Auto Focus AUTO on glass,
Triple Trademark Moves(Brewer,Stuckey,Young) Young was a patch out of /50,
07-08 Dual AUTO / 25 Millsap/Jones,
Childress Jersey/Auto,
Jamaal TInsley Sweet Stiches 11/50 (his Jersey Number)

plus a bunch more. I am at work so no scans at this time.

But I was impressed with the inserts and smaller cards. Well done, good value as I did get about 3 Jordan Inserts i didnt have, and lots of numbered inserts and rookies.

Well done Quoc!

Well, the MOJO is still out there, best of luck to you all!

what was the best card you got?

Yeah what was the best card mate & is it 5 packs busted already?

I can see the value of those Jordan inserts.Nice stuff!

Let me put it to you this way, I have busted maybe 700+ boxes over the years of all codes, I would say that maybe 30+ boxes have given me MOJO, Real MOJO, cards worth more then 250 in book. When buying lots like this, Quoc has listed the best cards which is included in these lots.

Did I get MOJO, NO. Do i feel that each pack gave me value over what I have done on 600+ other crappy box breaks, yes.

To each their own.

Mike

Plenty of nice cards there mike...ill be busting mine at work later today and list them up very early tommorrow morning !!:thumbsup:

Plenty of nice cards there mike...ill be busting mine at work later today and list them up very early tommorrow morning !!:thumbsup:

Mojo to ya Steve........Just don't bust my pack Quoc gives ya (lol)
Will be round to bust it Saturday Morning :D

Go the Durant ;)

Let me put it to you this way, I have busted maybe 700+ boxes over the years of all codes, I would say that maybe 30+ boxes have given me MOJO, Real MOJO, cards worth more then 250 in book. When buying lots like this, Quoc has listed the best cards which is included in these lots.

Did I get MOJO, NO. Do i feel that each pack gave me value over what I have done on 600+ other crappy box breaks, yes.

To each their own.

Mike

So 700 boxes busted only 30 REAL Mojo Cards.......Mmmm no wonder I am in your GOOD BOOKS when 3 of those 30 Mojo cards have been from boxes I sold ya from my Case Shares :D :thumbsup:

Can lyk my 5 turned out to be lemons...no hot packs or mojo hits unfortunatly.
Quok did throw in a bonus julius hodge auto rookie from ud portraits...1 of those huge oversize cards..cheers mate

i'd have to agree with mike.... i spent a lot of money bustin wax last year and although i did hit major mojo a few times, for every mojo card you pull, theres probably 20 boxes where you wont pull any mojo...

Collectors that bust lots of wax are the ones that will see the true value of these packs
I mean you cant even compare really, boxes costin $100 will get you 1-4 hits on avg..
6 hits in a super pack which after post earned me less than $30ea
not too mention 10 assorted inserts, parallels and rookie cards... basically all the good stuff from a box
now yes you may have been able to get these off ebay for 99c per card...add post and you'll find my super packs are still even better value than ebay!!!

now for added value....ALL multiple pack purchases got a bonus...people that got 5 or more got a 2nd bonus....

if anyone else was to do a pack lot(as good as mine ;)) i'd be in for sure...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom