trdspl's Super Pack Sale - Video draw added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: trdspl's Super Pack Sale - FULL!!

Have you received my payment yet? You got others listed as Paid, but I paid almost as soon as you sent the PM but you haven;t marked I have paid. Thanks.

Can't wait to see the video and the packs.

Ersk

Have you received my payment yet? You got others listed as Paid, but I paid almost as soon as you sent the PM but you haven;t marked I have paid. Thanks.

Can't wait to see the video and the packs.

Ersk

Same here. Just reconfirming my payment also.

Thanx guys...
i work nights so was asleep after the video draw yesterday and only just got back from work now...it will all be updated now

majority of people have paid and the few remaining most have contacted me to let me know when it will be in...

only a couple of people I have not heard from at all, if these people could get in touch with me and let me know whats goin on that would be much appreciated.

Forgot to add, I havent picked up a box for the redemption yet so instead the winner will get $100 credit at my local mojo supplier and I've been told he will have lots of new stock to pick from coming in this week..

cheers

Yeah, it was a fun draw actually. Quoc came prepared and it was just to sit and shoot the vid. Big thanks to J to the A to the Y as he was my wheels for the day.

I figured out the sound issue was the player on my end but the video online sounded great, so all is well. And yes, that is my ascent. :p

haha hey no probs mate besides my insides ending up medium/well done from the oven like heat it was great, cant wait to open it

Yeah, it was a fun draw actually. Quoc came prepared and it was just to sit and shoot the vid. Big thanks to J to the A to the Y as he was my wheels for the day.

I figured out the sound issue was the player on my end but the video online sounded great, so all is well. And yes, that is my ascent. :p

LOL You mean your New York accent :thumbsup:

We'll have to catch up for a coffee again soon Mike!

Hope we are not waiting on this one

chadjaja
Voluptuous=FAT.

OzTrader Feedback: (31)
100%
Send a message via MSN to chadjaja

Default Re: Group Case Share - 08/09 Fleer
Jordan23 has been banned indefinatlely from all group breaks/buys. Please be aware that if you commit to a group buy pay in a respectable time and show some respect for those that run them.

jordan23 has paid! didnt know he was banned from group buys but hes done right this time so I'm happy to leave it as is...

Still yet to hear from, steve-o, MavTrav and IggyFan
everyone else has paid or informed me when payment will be made

If anyone talks to any of these guys please tell them to get a move on and pay up or pull out...
I do have some people enquiring about spare packs so if these guys do not make contact with me by friday their packs will be reallocated..

jordan23 has paid! didnt know he was banned from group buys but hes done right this time so I'm happy to leave it as is...

Still yet to hear from, steve-o, MavTrav and IggyFan
everyone else has paid or informed me when payment will be made

If anyone talks to any of these guys please tell them to get a move on and pay up or pull out...
I do have some people enquiring about spare packs so if these guys do not make contact with me by friday their packs will be reallocated..

Steve-o hasn't been on for 3 days so that's probably why he hasn't said anything to you about payment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom