Trading for RC cards /99 or lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Especially for these; Skybox LE, 06-07 Sweet Shot and SP GU and will look at any others /99 and lower.

No shit! It was in relation to the AI patch.

Settle down! This thread has nothing to do with the A.I. patch and your last post didn't say anything about it either. If I had my crystal ball on me i would've know what you were talking about.

And this thread had nothing to do with your patch, try reading the title....

Settle down! This thread has nothing to do with the A.I. patch and your last post didn't say anything about it either. If I had my crystal ball on me i would've know what you were talking about.

And this thread had nothing to do with your patch, try reading the title....

Whatever dude, if you had replied to your PM's you prob would have realised what I was getting at. Forget it.

Whatever dude, if you had replied to your PM's you prob would have realised what I was getting at. Forget it.

I've got 34 pm's to reply to, i don't sit infront of a pc all day, someof us actually have a life away from here, would've got to it at some point.

I've got 34 pm's to reply to, i don't sit infront of a pc all day, someof us actually have a life away from here, would've got to it at some point.

Well thats fair enough, but thought you would have got what I was insinueting after reading the PM I sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom