Trade Leaderboard..

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Obviously you can tell who has the most posts, when they joined etc etc by clicking on members list.

But is there a way mods could put in a link so that the oztrader system can be shown in ranking order from highest to lowest or vice versa.

Ultimately I think a sticky thread which automatically updates with trades would be sick, showing who has the most feedback (who has made the most deals) - cause that's really something to be proud of since this is a trading based forum primarily.

Either would be fine, but essentially just a way to sift through and see who has made the most trades in descending order.

No. Not at this stage it can't be done. It's listed in the Members List but I can't get it to sort.

The feedback system used to have a front page which listed all of the leading feedback, but it became incompatible with newer versions of the forum and it never got updated.

I think the total feedback is amazing as well ... 16088

Divide that by 2 (that's saying that feedback was left for every transaction both ways) and it means that over 8000 deals have been done here in total!!!

Back
Top Bottom