Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

brownlegend

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damian
http://www.cardzreview.com/topps-premier-gold-2014-2015/

PLGOLD14.141510.jpg

Thank you @Arius for the update, I'm sure one fellow member here @shawnkemp40 will be pleased to see a Falcao signature in Man U colours ;).

I'll be adding Lallana to my list.

Many thanks @Arius for the update. And yes indeed, Nice to finally see a confirmation of at least 1 Manchester United player on the auto list. Would love Rooney to be another but lets face it, already better than the offerings of last year with Ashley Young and the human dunny brush Marouane " Sideshow Bob" Fellaini.
I could probably reach my goal of 250 by the end of this year on my mufc auto/jersey pc if there are at least 2 players and a couple of variants of auto and or jerseys!! Happy to see some better players confirmed for other club collectors too. Bergkamp is huge!!! Lol we might get Lee Sharpe hahahaha

Any updates on the release date for this? I'm hearing no DB10 on the updated list?

Only Lallana for LFC signature and G jersey cards, leaves some $$$ left over to chase a few Mile auto's I guess. I was looking forward to getting a DB10 auto.

Not much info anywhere on this release. Makes me think they are trying hard to finalize players to sign. Arsenal have 2 solid signings and Villa have 5 autos, as for most other clubs, just 1! A bit disappointed in the list so far but maybe they are holding back something massive ( I hope ) lol. At least most clubs have an auto so overall that is good and they're certified so we can't complain too much

I would imagine it will be like last time. They probably get the player to change in and out of about 5 kits during a signing session so they can certify that it was "event" worn lol. That is only my assumption though, I don't work for Topps ; )

I would imagine it will be like last time. They probably get the player to change in and out of about 5 kits during a signing session so they can certify that it was "event" worn lol. That is only my assumption though, I don't work for Topps ; )

Jokes on us really for still buying this. No DB is disappointing.

Are you guys pre-ordering this to sell quick or waiting to pick up cards you're after on Ebay?

From looking at box break values of the of the previous release here, if you get in and sell in the first couple of days you can make a few $$ before the prices drop.

What do you think? will it be any different to the last release?

I am purely gonna buy the Mufc auto/jersey cards. Pretty hard to pre order boxes as DA Cardworld still won't ship these outside of the US. As it stands it's only Falcao for us so it shouldn't take long! Lol

Back
Top Bottom