Topps NBL 22/23 Official Thread

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
From Blowout Cards:

https://www.blowoutcards.com/blog/first-buzz-2022-23-topps-national-basketball-league-cards/

What: 2022-23 Topps National Basketball League basketball cards
Arrives: May 24
Box basics: 20 packs per box (12 boxes per case)

The Basics: The base set will include 100 cards with each having Blue (three per box), Aqua (/199), Green (/99), Fuchsia (/75), Gold (/50), Orange (/25), Red (/5) and 1/1 Sun Ray parallels to chase. ... There will be three insert sets here with 1972 Topps inserts (four per), Big City Ballers (three per) and NBL Elite (one per) in play. Each will have Gold, Orange, Red and Sun Ray parallels at same volumes. ... Autographs will be found as parallels for some players in the base set and all will be limited to just 50 copies. ... Boxes will include three Blue and two serial-numbered parallels each time.

1680730600075.png

Loooooool.

Blowout has pre-orders at about AU$90. And that price has already dropped from AU$120 a few days ago.

Keen for the checklist to drop to see who signed. With how sparse the autos are, I'm guessing there were only 5-10 players max.

Loooooool.

Blowout has pre-orders at about AU$90. And that price has already dropped from AU$120 a few days ago.

Keen for the checklist to drop to see who signed. With how sparse the autos are, I'm guessing there were only 5-10 players max.

Didn't realise Blowout had them.

I'll wait a bit. Those cases might hit 300US

I actually like that the autos are rarer and harder to come by. It means that any of the autos will hold value on the secondary market.

Autographs these days are just way too easy to come by.

At release, if prices are around $100 a box I'll grab a couple.

Clearly produced at start of last season (based upon players e.g. Jordan Caroline in United team set)…but can’t wait

This is the signature checklist..... limited to 50 copies only (NBL Chrome is coming later on which will probably have these signers as well)

1684977993849.png

We will have a few boxes of these when they arrive (Adjusted ETA is now July 1st)
Retail is $9 / pack - 20 Packs / Box.
Will be listing boxes at $150.
I'm only getting 4 boxes though.

Saw this posted a few days ago and was sort of interested. Got back into the NBL this year with how well the Kings were playing and Coates doing so well.

Back
Top Bottom