Topps 2000 Major Mojo :)

So what exactly is the deal with the Corey Richards signature?? :confused:

I understand that he never signed any cards, but does this mean:
1) that there were never any cards produced for him to sign,
2) cards were produced for him to sign, but because he didn't sign, the cards they were never distibuted, or
3) there have been some cards distibuted that Corey was supposed to sign, but have a blank space on the RHS with no signature??

If anyone could spread some light on this for me that would be great. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

What I was told by a long time dealer is that the cards were produced and given to Corey to sign but he refused to sign them because of an issue with his payment. Out of all the cases this dealer has opened he has NEVER found a blank card where Corey Richards was supposed to sign so I would guess they were never distributed..........hope that helps.

What I was told by a long time dealer is that the cards were produced and given to Corey to sign but he refused to sign them because of an issue with his payment. Out of all the cases this dealer has opened he has NEVER found a blank card where Corey Richards was supposed to sign so I would guess they were never distributed..........hope that helps.

No worries thanks for that :thumbsup:

I'm collecting this series, and was just wondering whether or not I should be on the lookout for a blank card or not?? Anyways... Makes things easy for me then :D

Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom