Topps 02 box now!!!

Pack 24, first card in the pack

Don Bradman Tribute card :D 1:1080packs or 1 in every 30boxes! Obviously I was hunting for a sig card preferably of the Punter kind but I guess this will do! Traded one of these Bradmans to a fellow member in a deal over 8months ago so great to have it back!

GRRRRREAT Box mate! :thumbsup:
Congrats on the Bradman :D

Hope your right about a Captain Card per boc for the 97/98 Case Share you did :( My mate is picking my boxes up on Monday and i see him Tuesday night :)

Thanks for all the comments :v: and yeah Brad I guess the person who got the first one I had would be loving it :p Though both times I have been more than happy with the cards they have gone towards, especially the first one!!!

GRRRRREAT Box mate! :thumbsup:
Congrats on the Bradman :D

Hope your right about a Captain Card per boc for the 97/98 Case Share you did :( My mate is picking my boxes up on Monday and i see him Tuesday night :)

Well it seems it has either been a captain or if no captain, then something better so here's hoping :thumbsup: I thought you would have had them Friday!

Thanks for all the comments :v: and yeah Brad I guess the person who got the first one I had would be loving it :p Though both times I have been more than happy with the cards they have gone towards, especially the first one!!!

Well it seems it has either been a captain or if no captain, then something better so here's hoping :thumbsup: I thought you would have had them Friday!

Yeah mate they arrived Friday but my mate couldn't pick them up until today :)

Back
Top Bottom