Topgun's MJ collection getting OUT OF CONTROL!!!

hegotgame15

90's MJ collector.
Real Name
Gary
A mate of mine, Bruno (Topgun1983) has been "actively" collecting MJ cards for about a year now...
I'm sure a few people on here may know who he is....:red:
I haven't seen his collection in a while, so i got him to send me some updated pics!

After i saw what he has got lately, i was thinking it must rate very high in MJ collections in Australia.
Not only in $$$ value, but also in rarity.....
What do you guys think....
Would it be top 10 in Australia?
Anyone out there know of a better MJ collection in OZ?
I can only think of 2 that would top it....

Very impressive collection regardless!
Heres some pics...

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

If it was a insert only top ten then maybe. Some of the guys on this forum alone have some pretty amazing (and unbelievably rare) autos and patches going around.

Great collection in such a short time though.

Huge collection.

Do you know where he got his display cabinet from?

If it was a insert only top ten then maybe. Some of the guys on this forum alone have some pretty amazing (and unbelievably rare) autos and patches going around.

Great collection in such a short time though.
I was thinking more along the lines of 90's inserts, if it was auto/patchs top 10 it could be beat in $$$ with 5 cards or less!
I have seen some sick collections on here, i had no idea how many people take this hobby seriously...

I think nicks (verse1) Mj collection was insane.. nothing but high end rare Jordan autos.. but this very impressive.. big bucks.. there's a car pretty much sitting in that cabinet lol

Back
Top Bottom