Tom12 signatures

Re: You want a sig?? I'll give you one!

If possible could I please have a Steve Nash Robin Lopez sig? Cheers

here is yours cardcookie...

durant.jpg

Mate if you dont mind....With South Sydney Rabbitohs players..Issac Luke...Sam Burgess and Chris Sandow...The last names to be displayed,,,Luke,Burgess and Sandow on their pictures...Colours..I want souths colours..If you dont mind

hey tom i tried to make that wicked sig my sig but it said it was too big. how can i make it smaller or can u please make it smaller... cheers

hey tom i tried to make that wicked sig my sig but it said it was too big. how can i make it smaller or can u please make it smaller... cheers

um... i'm not sure. when you tried to add it did u just use the sig or did you use the writing that u have now as well (ur wantlist,sale/trade list links etc.)

lmk and if u didn't i'll made it smaller for u

---------- Post added 18-07-2010 at 09:04 AM ----------

awesome thread, can you get me a Deron Williams and Mo Williams sig? Thanks mate.

yes only because it's your birthday though!:lol:

um... i'm not sure. when you tried to add it did u just use the sig or did you use the writing that u have now as well (ur wantlist,sale/trade list links etc.)

umm i clicked on the sig and then copied the web addy into the place for the web addy

umm i clicked on the sig and then copied the web addy into the place for the web addy

Get rid of all the writing in your sig then try It!

i tried what u said, jack, and it still says that remote file is to large

thanks jack and thanx again tom for the best sig i have ever had

thanks jack for helping out:thumbsup:

glad you like it bo!

okkk :) ,, u must have a lot of sig requests so now rush ,, and how many days of the trial u have left

yeah, i do but i'm getting quicker! umm... i think 23 days of the trial left now or something??

Back
Top Bottom