Todays mailday is bought to you by the number 12

kiwi_in_melb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
Hey all,

Mailman came a day early so thought I would do a mailday, sorry for some of the crappy pics apparently the scanner needs a clean....

Couple of Random Immac base/10 fs/ft if anyone is interested in them

Saw this and just had to have it!! Dr Dunkenstien

Always had a soft spot for the next day autos

Picked this little beauty up in a casebreak which fits nicely in the Orlando pc

A couple for a set I'm considering putting together, if any one has any others pm me

A nice little addition to the small Adams collection

Redemption from Panini, super stoked it was on card

Another very sweet pick up for the Orlando PC

Lastly the DH12 pc has been slowing down a bit recently managed to get some pretty cool pieces though for this mailday

A little 1/1 action from one of OCT's best @crackberry himself

Love these Echelon cards found the jersey #d one

Thanks to @postgsl for the TT & @silvertapoutstar for the SPA both jersey #d as well

Lastly another Jersey #d auto

Which means I was able to put together the ugliness that is the Ink Rainbow! plus if you look really closely they are all 1/1's..... a least on ebay

As always thanks for checking them out!

Always an impressive mailday - that Payton patch is a ripper, Game 'ON'! How is the Howard 2/10 a 1/1? 10+2? Or if you take away the zeros and look at the numbers in reverse order..... Perhaps if you start at it long enough under the influence....

Not sure about these Kiwis in the NBA - they are a flightless species afterall! lol :p

Holy crap haha I didn't even notice or know mine was jersey numbered haha

Haha lucky for my wallet I'm sure :cautious: lol

Always an impressive mailday - that Payton patch is a ripper, Game 'ON'! How is the Howard 2/10 a 1/1? 10+2? Or if you take away the zeros and look at the numbers in reverse order..... Perhaps if you start at it long enough under the influence....

Not sure about these Kiwis in the NBA - they are a flightless species afterall! lol :p

Haha I was thinking the 2 + 10 = 12 I know ebayers like to use the math to get a 1/1

The kiwi didnt look to flightless pulling down the 20 boards the other day :p :lol:

Haha I was thinking the 2 + 10 = 12 I know ebayers like to use the math to get a 1/1
The kiwi didnt look to flightless pulling down the 20 boards the other day :p :lol:

Wow - he must have been standing in a very lucky spot... lol Just kidding, 20 boards is huge! Definitely an improvement over Kirk Penney and Sean Marks!

Back
Top Bottom