TMNT Collection

These are awesome! I had some that I passed onto my son a few years back I will see if he still has around.

I really miss my old GI Joes. I had quite the collection! Helicopter, jet plane all sorts!

If Anyone has any of the original She-Ra toys around pm me, my 3 year old daughter loves the show and I'm looking at getting her a few old school toys to play with:)

Puts a smile on my face seeing those TMNT toys nice work, I'm the same as the rest of u, had all the toys and I think they went in a box for sale at garage sale years ago and wish I had them all now. I was lucky to keep my voltron but the rest are long gone. Great memory's and thanks for sharing gd luck with the rest of the collection.

Scratch isnt the rarest of the TMNT figures but is surely the most sort after. There is one on Ebay here in Australia now, started at $900ono but hasnt sold. That episode where Jordan finds the TMNT figures is awesome. But so far the best one i watched was the double episode he did for Comic Con. And i liked the one he did where he found the Bumble Bee prototype mini machine, some very cool stuff.

do you know the difference between the soft head version and the hard head version 1988 series?

Scratch is from 1993, not the original 1988 ones. The original ones from 1988 are called 10 backs, as the cardboard that backed these had 10 different figures on the back, thats from 1988. See below
10BACKTMNT_zps1796a49c.jpg

The way i see it is like this, i might not be 100% right though, but the first figures were made with 2 heads, clearly a soft and hard version. Now one of them came before the other, meaning thats the first series released. Not sure if it was the soft or hard heads that came first. You can tell the difference, im not sure but i think one of the variants you can see a visable seem where the head has been made using 2 pieces, not one piece like the other variant. For anyone thats interested there is a website called The Technodrome, its a forum based in the US, and there are some seriously crazy collections over there, but also some very knowledgeable people who are very willing to help. Im just getting back into TMNT collecting so this is where ive been doing a lot of research.

omg those pics are so cool. brings me back to my early age when i played with them :) i was born in 88.. what a great year :D:D

i watched the whole season 1 in 1 day lol, he finds these exact TMNT in one episode! i think he sells the scratch the cat for $800 american. Season 2 comes out on the 10th. so damn excited!

Where did you download them all? I found some online but have to download seperatly :(
Id love to watch that Turtles episode

yea the sad thing is u have to download the episodes seperatly :( there is no complete set to download.. trust me i looked everywhere! from memory the tutle epiosde is like 10 or 11?

Back
Top Bottom