TMNT 10 Back Set COMPLETE!

jbabz84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Well ive been collecting these for a while now
about 3 yrs ago i picked up each of the 4 turtles for abour $40 each
then about a yr a go i thought why not try collect the original 10backs, especially after watching an episode of Toy Hunter, which got me excited
I was a massive turtle fan growing upp, had a heap of the original figures, and the blimp and van. yet my parents had a garage sale and sold most of the stuff. I was lucky to have kept a few figures which young kids play with in my family when they come visit my house.
Anyways i always wanted the original 10back unpunched. Took me a while to get these. I had some problems a long the way. But the final 2 came today in the mail.
Overall i found Bebop and Rocksteady to be the hardest to find.
Most of the figures i got at a good price, so i was glad i waited and was patient. Cause i didnt want to hit the BIN button just to get it asap., I would rather wait to win one in auction for the right place.
I have these in zolo cases i bought from overseas. and when i move into my new house next yr, with my fiance, then to be wife. I will have these displayed nicely
ENJOY!

IMG_0421.jpg

He's from 1989. These are the original 10.
But he was cool with his baseball bat n stuff

yeah i know hes not for the 1st set but still he is one of the best and really is the only other figure needed

Awesome stuff mate. Are those the zoloworld cases they are kept in? I've got a few odd figures I wouldn't mind getting cases for so I can display but always put off on the shipping for the cases.

Yeah man they are
I know, the cases were cheaper than the shipping. but i just bit the bullet and ordered them and they do a great job as no dust gets on the actual bubble of the figure
what have you got? tmnt stuff?

Hey mate

Seeing your a turtles fan i picked this up the other day. Actually used in the making of the cartoon. Comes with official makers stamp on the cell and COA stating what episode its from.

Very hard to find production cells with all four turtles in it.

$_3.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom