TLA Traders 2022 Official Thread

Other than power heroes, which look god awful, insert designs look decent enough. Pleased to see street art go, and like that High Peformance emphasises stats, and best looking master & apprentice so far.
Will be interesting to see The Creator in hand, for the scarcity it should have foil or etching or something.

For base, I still don’t get why they are cutting out players and putting them against the same “game” backdrop. Seems like extra work for worse result. Just use full action shots of gameplay. But this style, like most recent elite base, is still better than silly patterns we usually get from traders.

I know it’s quite early for this but is there a rough release date for the checklist, I’m eager to see some of these player sigs, hopefully some good choices? @Matt26

A gold album with black writing, looks good, something different to the drab, grey, black or green.
Pretty sure i had that conversation with Terry around 4 yrs ago.
But
I wasn’t fully sure about this years albums at the start but they have grown on me already it’ll just be interesting to see how they look it hand (colour wise) and that’s the same for the actual cards

I wasn’t fully sure about this years albums at the start but they have grown on me already it’ll just be interesting to see how they look it hand (colour wise) and that’s the same for the actual cards
I just wished they bought that album out a few years ago when i was collecting.

Any word on what the extra/parallel inserts are in the Starter packs, Priority boxes
and Album card ?

Thanks Cam.

Starter Packs Insert card
Hobby – Parallel of Master and Apprentice x 32 designs x 3 colour variations x all individually numbered
Newsagent – Parallel of Power Hero’s x 18 designs x 4 colour variations x all Limited in Edition (not individually numbered)

Album Cards
Rising Star Parallels x 16 Designs not numbered

Priority Cards
Parallel of the High Performance Group inserts series numbered to 45 per design
Master and Appreciate numbered 23 per design

Last edited:
Come on Diggaz give it to us today like last year 🤭😉
Screenshot_20220211-065545_Chrome.jpg

@Matt26 I know this isn’t on topic but I was just wondering if you can still redeem road to finals jersey patches from 2020?

Back
Top Bottom