TLA Traders 2022 Official Thread

No idea. I assume it is Terry and his staff. I guess there are various considerations, I know that Tommy Raudonikis was due to sign but became too unwell and Arthur Summons took his place.

In recent years they have doubled up by using all of the Induction Class Signatures as Legends. To be fair, Menzies and Tallis were on Legends cards before Glory was released. I would suggest what I mentioned above was contractual.
Would of loved a Tommy

I have heard Johnathan Thurston’s name thrown around for the legend signature. Too soon after retirement in my opinion . If it is JT then It opens it up for Slater the year after and Darius the year after that!
Fits all of the criteria

HOF ✅
Queenslander ✅
Signed for TLA ✅

The only other player it could be is Lockyer and I don’t believe it is him

As a tragic Panthers and Brandy fan who still struggles with the fact his only sig card was in a Warriors jersey, I would welcome a Greg Alexander Legends card with absolute glee, but I suspect they’ll work through more hall of famers first.
Have new inductions to the HOF been put on ice due to covid or are they only adding players every 4 or 5 years? Last time I looked at the website the process wasn’t very clear.

Brandy would be a great Legends card, very dominant in that late 80’s to about 93 period. I think he might be HOF one day.

I am not sure how often they are adding to the HOF, last was 2019 when Stacey Jones, Wiki and others were inducted. I thought it was meant to be yearly but you are right, COVID might have impacted.

You have to be 5 years retired to eligible for HOF and you have to be HOF to be considered for an Immortal.

I’m Guessing that the starters will be limited again and $12 like last year, it would be nice for them to reach all Newsagencys like they use too unlike last year

As a tragic Panthers and Brandy fan who still struggles with the fact his only sig card was in a Warriors jersey, I would welcome a Greg Alexander Legends card with absolute glee, but I suspect they’ll work through more hall of famers first.
Have new inductions to the HOF been put on ice due to covid or are they only adding players every 4 or 5 years? Last time I looked at the website the process wasn’t very clear.
Not sure where he stands as a legends status , but I’ve always been a MG fan . Would be a great looking card as well

Brandy would be a great Legends card, very dominant in that late 80’s to about 93 period. I think he might be HOF one day.

I am not sure how often they are adding to the HOF, last was 2019 when Stacey Jones, Wiki and others were inducted. I thought it was meant to be yearly but you are right, COVID might have impacted.

You have to be 5 years retired to eligible for HOF and you have to be HOF to be considered for an Immortal.

Is that a hint they may be a legends sig this year ?

Back
Top Bottom