TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

Anyone spotted a legends sig yet ? Was interested to see if the autos were scratched as well?

Anyone spotted a legends sig yet ? Was interested to see if the autos were scratched as well?
Ive seen three for sale. One looks scratched, one pen not great and a Graham which was on ebay but i cant find which sig was way left from memory

DA16519E-8C7A-44F1-95F8-C184231EF137.png
1A9FE98A-B844-4C45-B6CB-A7999CFA2238.png

Seems to be the way.

The Daley using the average pen is already $400 on ebay, 2 days to go
Yeah I noticed that , think you’ll see them closer to the $220-$250 mark in a week or 2 ? How it’s been the last 3-4 years anyway. The initial release prices go stupid . Just seen the Rudolf 1/58 go for $125 .Wasn’t perfect signature but better then most I’ve seen .

Yeah I noticed that , think you’ll see them closer to the $220-$250 mark in a week or 2 ? How it’s been the last 3-4 years anyway. The initial release prices go stupid . Just seen the Rudolf 1/58 go for $125 .Wasn’t perfect signature but better then most I’ve seen .

Wow the #1 is cheap as. Yeah expect come down but Raiders popular and more people collecting atm i feel. I think good sigs will continue to demand top dollar as may not be many around

Wow the #1 is cheap as. Yeah expect come down but Raiders popular and more people collecting atm i feel. I think good sigs will continue to demand top dollar as may not be many around
Yeah be interesting to see .Hopefully a few nice ones around .

Back
Top Bottom