TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

You didn’t miss by much !!

It was suggested somewhere on a FB page that due to the high price it (and the Daley) were being shill bidded. I am not an expert but in my quick review couldn’t see any obvious signs of that conduct.

You didn’t miss by much !!

It was suggested somewhere on a FB page that due to the high price it (and the Daley) were being shill bidded. I am not an expert but in my quick review couldn’t see any obvious signs of that conduct.
Yeah, I really wanted it and kept upping my last price in my head but couldn't justify spending nearly as much as a cam smith sig jersey card on it. IF ANYONE PULLS A GRANT PRIORITY SEND IT MY WAY!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I really wanted it and kept upping my last price in my head but couldn't justify spending nearly as much as a cam smith sig jersey card on it. IF ANYONE'S HAS ONE THOUGH SEND IT MY WAY!!!!
Wont be getting one of those for anywhere near $600 mate

A guy on one of the Facebook groups a day or two after elite release, got super lucky! Feel kinda bad now because of how much they go for but I'd never sell so I'm not making money off of them
I can’t believe anyone would sell probably the hit of the release for nearly the price of a box 🤣🤣. Insane. I hat number was it ? Can ya post a pic, only seen 2

I can’t believe anyone would sell probably the hit of the release for nearly the price of a box 🤣🤣. Insane. I hat number was it ? Can ya post a pic, only seen 2
I think he posted his hits from a box and said all for sale send offers, I sent an offer of $250 as a hail Mary and he said as he had 10+ people message him without having a price to offer he'd sell to me for that because I offered a price.
Here's the best pic of have, I sent it off to BGS grading because im clumsy and want it sealed away from me 🤣🤣
20201020_171100.jpg

I think he posted his hits from a box and said all for sale send offers, I sent an offer of $250 as a hail Mary and he said as he had 10+ people message him without having a price to offer he'd sell to me for that because I offered a price.
Here's the best pic of have, I sent it off to BGS grading because im clumsy and want it sealed away from me 🤣🤣
20201020_171100.jpg
Nice . What number is it

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread. I am chasing the final print run for this release. Cases , boxes, priority cases, boxes, starter packs. Anyone who knows this would be greatly appreciated.

still curious as to why starters were completely cut from newsagents - the idea is to introduce new collectors to the hobby with a value product (hence the name starter pack) so upping the price and reducing the accessibility is a real head scratcher. i understand dealers do a lot for the hobby but they already have priority exclusively

If you are looking for 2021 traders boxes,greystanes newsagency has 6 boxes on display,a box of albums but no starters.In woolworths in the same complex there are boxes on every checkout.☺

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom