TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

I’d say Shaun Johnson is well placed.

Although, I will add that Nathan Brown (according to NRL.com) had over 200 running metres, in addition to making 50 tackles... an impressive effort - given the Eels performances this year.
after watching todays game, has to be johnson, great to see the dragons win again, they have improved from last year, in previous matches with the bulldogs they would have found a way to loose, today, they actually hung in and stood strong against a much better improving dogs out fit.

Uncle Nick was the winning bidder. Apparently he only paid 1/3 of the final price as the remainder was on a secret TPA with eBay!!
From a good source the roosters were “allegedly “ paying 3-4 times market rent for Freddy’s investment property in Sydney years ago ? More then one way to skin a cap aaarrh cat ??

Uncle Nick was the winning bidder. Apparently he only paid 1/3 of the final price as the remainder was on a secret TPA with eBay!!
From a good source the roosters were “allegedly “ paying 3-4 times market rent for Freddy’s investment property in Sydney years ago ? More then one way to skin a cap aaarrh cat ??

Or they don't want to pay extra poastage to NZ....

Hayne wouldn't of even been in my top 10 list of best of the round
totally agree with you on that, maybe they thought Hayne would boost sales.
And or, better get one of him before he is charged in the U.S. therefore he will not get back to play again.
I think it is the first option.

And or, better get one of him before he is charged in the U.S. therefore he will not get back to play again.
what do you mean charged, it's not a criminal case. The DA dropped the case as they knew there was insufficient evidence. It is a civil case meaning a dispute between private parties generally involves (sueing for money) which is what is happening to Hayne

what do you mean charged, it's not a criminal case. The DA dropped the case as they knew there was insufficient evidence. It is a civil case meaning a dispute between private parties generally involves (sueing for money) which is what is happening to Hayne
glad you cleared that up Jaede, have not been following it, all sick and and tired of hearing about JARROD HAYNE, has all been about jarrod hayne according to jarrod hayne.
how many games has he played in 5 years.
Seams to play 1 or 2 games then he is injured, going to another club, trying a different sport, then back again, then changing clubs, then injured again.
Hope this is his last season, parra could do better and blood some younger players and get some stability and cost them less.

glad you cleared that up Jaede, have not been following it, all sick and and tired of hearing about JARROD HAYNE, has all been about jarrod hayne according to jarrod hayne.
Seams to play 1 or 2 games then he is injured, going to another club, trying a different sport, then back again, then changing clubs, then injured again.
Hope this is his last season, parra could do better and blood some younger players and get some stability and cost them less.
Jarryd???

What ignorant comments.
Accuse him of being guilty when you haven't even been following it
Its only all about Jarryd because the journos know its a story that every dope will read. He would be quite happy to not have to talk to the media. All he's done is try another sport - and go good.
The NRL forced him to go to the Titans. Notice how the investigation into his manager has gone quite?
Did you hear Neil Henry's commentary the other night? how could you stay awake in a video session with him. I wouldn't hang around either
I can tell you he started the season injured but put his hand up to play and was still not 100% the other night. He has set the standard in every opposed session he has done and I watch every Parra field session. On top of this the training staff have told me, he has without being asked, helped them unload vans and cleaned up the player rec areas on multiple occasions.
They had a bunch of kids in wheelchairs down there the other day and he was the first one over and spent personal time with everyone of them.
Cheap at $500k for a player like him I reckon when you see what you get off the field from him

What ignorant comments.
Accuse him of being guilty when you haven't even been following it
Its only all about Jarryd because the journos know its a story that every dope will read. He would be quite happy to not have to talk to the media. All he's done is try another sport - and go good.
The NRL forced him to go to the Titans. Notice how the investigation into his manager has gone quite?
Did you hear Neil Henry's commentary the other night? how could you stay awake in a video session with him. I wouldn't hang around either
I can tell you he started the season injured but put his hand up to play and was still not 100% the other night. He has set the standard in every opposed session he has done and I watch every Parra field session. On top of this the training staff have told me, he has without being asked, helped them unload vans and cleaned up the player rec areas on multiple occasions.
They had a bunch of kids in wheelchairs down there the other day and he was the first one over and spent personal time with everyone of them.
Cheap at $500k for a player like him I reckon when you see what you get off the field from him
sorry to hit a nerve Geoff, but I am sick of hearing about him, when they could be investing their hard earned money elsewhere.
every club including the dragons and the Nrl make stuff ups,
thats how we learn.
Keep stuffing up, ie dogs eels manly etc, get booted, surely they have to learn at some stage of their existence.
There are other teams looking to get in on this illustrious game and have a crack.

You have to wonder though, with the allegation, if Hayne wasn't pushed by the 49ers and/or NFL.

And unfortunately for brand Jaryd, it's all about him. Aussies don't like egos either; esp in team games.

That he made to the NFL...good on him. Got some good coin for a few minutes play and probably realised there's 10,000 yanks waiting in line having played the game their whole lives without a Telstra sponsorship videoing his every move.

And considering how shit Para's cap was I can understand why the NRL made him go elsewhere . Took that cash too, derailed a rebuilding club then bailed to go home as prodigal son. I'd barely be lucky to find a Para fan who wanted him back either. The 2009 Hayne Plane crashed n burned a while ago.

sorry to hit a nerve Geoff, but I am sick of hearing about him, when they could be investing their hard earned money elsewhere.
every club including the dragons and the Nrl make stuff ups,
thats how we learn.
Keep stuffing up, ie dogs eels manly etc, get booted, surely they have to learn at some stage of their existence.
There are other teams looking to get in on this illustrious game and have a crack.

Cant imagine there is too much talk about him in South Australia for you to be hearing all about him. You must be chasing up everything your hearing about him so there's an easy fix for you.
not sure how signing him was a stuff up. Have you seen Parras average squad age? No harm in bringing in a 250 game player. Check the youth coming through and how many spots are available next year you do know he was signed for 1 year only?
Basically he's played 3 games and is player in focus in one of them

Back
Top Bottom