TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

well no clear front runners so far this round.
Maybe josh jackson for defence.
Could give it too m jennings for a consistent bombing of tries, seams to bomb one every telecasted match Iv'e seen for years.
Foran could get a card for being a terrible half. Nearly Everytime I seen him with the ball it was disgraceful!

No-one deserves a card from last nights error riddled football last night, just a poor display of footy last night from both the Eels and dogs.

One major thing eels players need to learn is to not drop their head when a decision doesn't go there way, they did it round 1 against penrith when a few disallowed trys and a few penalties went against them and got run over in the end. They then did the same thing again last night, they have to keep pushing forward and hold the damn ball.

Jake Trbojevic had a cracking game so he should be up there, Crichton was the best player for the bunnies thenext best player from that game was Frizell. Still one more game this round for a player to put their name in the ring

Actually Val Holmes player in focus and Aiden seizer for "season ruining reject that should be put down and never allowed to play professional rugby league and I hate your guts and you ruined my weekend and your an absolute wanker looser asshole disappointment card"

Actually Val Holmes player in focus and Aiden seizer for "season ruining reject that should be put down and never allowed to play professional rugby league and I hate your guts and you ruined my weekend and your an absolute w***er looser asshole disappointment card"
Actually add parasite chip munk in to that as well!!!!!

Val Holmes’ stats are quite impressive

Over 300 metres, 2 tries and a try assist

Agreed. Holmes was epic. I should have posted after the last game, put the big mocker on Canberra!!

Poor Sezer, really like him but after Austin went off he just couldn’t take a trick. Dropped balls, bad kicks and of course the intercept.

He is quite a solid half, plays his best when he digs into the line hard. No doubt the Raiders fans forums will be baying for his blood tonight!!

Holmes screwed up which resulting in a try however he showed how to come back from an error, not drop your head and dont give up. Something the Eels players should take note of. Also credit to Fifita for really steeping his game up over the last few weeks and taking on the captain role.

Will be a hard pick, my top 3 players are Jake Trbojevic, Val Holmes and Angus Crichton

Holmes screwed up which resulting in a try however he showed how to come back from an error, not drop your head and dont give up. Something the Eels players should take note of. Also credit to Fifita for really steeping his game up over the last few weeks and taking on the captain role.

Will be a hard pick, my top 3 players are Jake Trbojevic, Val Holmes and Angus Crichton
got to be a souths, had a manly.

Back
Top Bottom