TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Yeah I've received Arrow but some for some reason with other rounds have had later rounds turn up before the earlier one. might of got held up by the public holiday

Updated - post office has it after checking with TLA for tracking number.

Earlier po said they didn't but couldn't check without tracking number.

Here are mine that have arrived so far

906037C1-A4A7-4ECE-BC69-18C1D9CB25FF.jpeg

Have to Rhyse Martin played well for his debut game, I look forward to seeing how he progresses.

no one from last nights game should get a card from that match, all players were very average.
Yep agree was just just saying for a debut game Martin didn't play to bad, always wondered what happen to him from the roosters

Would love a Sio but hard to go past Damien Cook from that game. But in saying that Taumalolo week in, week out just makes it look effortless with his running and line breaks, he just needs to clean up his errors in his game and he will be in top form.

Last edited:
Would love a Sio but hard to go past Damien Cook from that game. But I’m saying that Taumalolo week in, week out just makes it look effortless with his running and line breaks, he needs to clean up his errors in his game and he will in top form.
Unfortunately Taumalolo can not work with McLean when there both in, they would dominate anyone

Would love a Sio but hard to go past Damien Cook from that game. But I’m saying that Taumalolo week in, week out just makes it look effortless with his running and line breaks, he needs to clean up his errors in his game and he will in top form.
taumalolo, so far this round.

Back
Top Bottom