TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

I won't be able to order at 12 today so if it's Souths could someone please place an additional order? (would like a low number). Happy to PayPal it or even swap if there's anything you're after

Stacks of players this round who have a chance

Taumalolo
Cook
Walker
Rapana
Soliola
Johnson
Fusitu’a
Fifita
Mcinnes
Addo Carr was great in a well beaten, well squeezed storm side
In that list hard to go past Taumalolo but MArtin Taupau was amazing in a side that lost he really gave manly every chance to win

In that list hard to go past Taumalolo but MArtin Taupau was amazing in a side that lost he really gave manly every chance to win
totally agree, isn't it amazing when you think a player doesn't seam to do much to earn there keep and bang a player like taupau puts an effort like that in.
I suppose that's why I look more at defensive efforts, being a forward, instead of the flare of the halves and or playmakers.
We were taught in our younger days that defence wins matches, you also have to be able to put points on the board, ie important to have a good goal kicker, just in case no tries are scored.

IMG_7371.JPG

And it keeps dropping out on me when I go to order.....

EDIT: I finally got through at 12:31 order number 10551 if anyone wanted to know.

Last edited:
totally agree, isn't it amazing when you think a player doesn't seam to do much to earn there keep and bang a player like taupau puts an effort like that in.
I suppose that's why I look more at defensive efforts, being a forward, instead of the flare of the halves and or playmakers.
We were taught in our younger days that defence wins matches, you also have to be able to put points on the board, ie important to have a good goal kicker, just in case no tries are scored.
Yeah I was taught the same thing when I started playing soccer that a strong defence and knowing how to finish will win games. Only having a strong attack means your always on the backfoot trying to recover from poor defence. A bit disappointed this week that Taupau was over looked.

Back
Top Bottom