TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Also of note the team that scores the most points in each round bar Brooks (Tigers 38, Storm & Dragons 40)

The PIF card has a whiff of Dally M voting about it. Got 6 or 7 on your back in a big win, you're in.

Isaac Luke was tremendous for the Warriors in a tight win in a top of the table clash. Widdop was class in a losing side.

Burgess destroyed Canberra. You don't need post contact metre stats to see that.

Vunivalu had a great game too.

Anyway. It is what it is.

Doubt you'll ever see someone kill the stats but be in a losing side get one.

Wingers are just guys that hang around footballers!!
just a little bit of fun, started doing the tipping in round 3, first time for the season, very happy with the results.
NRL Round 7 Results
Hi David,

Results for Round 7 of the NRL 2018 season brought to you by ESPNfootytips.

8 / 8
Magnificent Tipping!

You tipped 8 correct tips out of 8.

Regards,
The team at ESPNfootytips

just a little bit of fun, started doing the tipping in round 3, first time for the season, very happy with the results.
NRL Round 7 Results
Hi David,

Results for Round 7 of the NRL 2018 season brought to you by ESPNfootytips.

8 / 8
Magnificent Tipping!

You tipped 8 correct tips out of 8.

Regards,
The team at ESPNfootytips
Feel free to send me your tips for the rest of the season haha, been up and down myself. I got a “respectable”4/4 according to ESPN footytips hahaha I personally thought it was junk

Surely there's a Milestone subset lined up for next year.

Nightingale got 250, Pearce, Inglis and Luke all in line for it too.

Slater and Thurston on 300, Thaiday, Sutton, and Mannering could be hitting it this year as well.

Pretty sure there's a couple more players who could hit 200 or 250 this year? Especially seeing as some of these players may retire this year it'd be a great opportunity.

I cant believe Moses got the PIF against a team who would have lost to the local Colts u/16b's team.

Manly were awful it had nothing to do with Moses being good.

Issac Luke was enormous and I was at the Souths Canberra Game and Surgess won that for the Rabbtohs single handed.

Though Fifif was huge as well.

I cant believe Moses got the PIF against a team who would have lost to the local Colts u/16b's team.

Manly were awful it had nothing to do with Moses being good.

Issac Luke was enormous and I was at the Souths Canberra Game and Surgess won that for the Rabbtohs single handed.

Though Fifif was huge as well.
3 weeks in a row it's been a team that beat Manly. Expect a Knights one this week

Back
Top Bottom