TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

latrell mitchell for me but hard to see him get two in a row, others Kerrod holland played really well for Bulldogs, Cook for Souths and Munster for Storm

I do know that one of the staff was off on leave......I did get an out of office from one of the team there.
Matt, I was told 3 weeks ago, person was on leave, Joey was also told person was on leave.
That is why the comments were made over a week ago that a person was on leave and someone should have been made available to take that persons spot whilst they were on leave, and that comment was made by ME.
As that is what I would do if I was taking persons money and producing any products for consumers.

Does it really matter?
Mark, to some it may not matter a hell of a lot, and I do know what that message means.
A lot of us have invested hard earned money in these cards each week, you included.
I just do not like being lied too.
If they have issues with the process then just be honest and say so.
Surely they should have nipped this in the butt by know, we are owed about 8 cards and counting.
We hear about this sort of scenario all the time on a current affair, how many more weeks do we have to invest money before a return is given.

Last edited:
TLAWW13057_TradersinFocus_Round_20_V1-212x300.jpg

Mark, to some it may not matter a hell of a lot, and I do know what that message means.
A lot of us have invested hard earned money in these cards each week, you included.
I just do not like being lied too.
If they have issues with the process then just be honest and say so.
Surely they should have nipped this in the butt by know, we are owed about 8 cards and counting.
We hear about this sort of scenario all the time on a current affair, how many more weeks do we have to invest money before a return is given.
Yeah I have invested my money in them too, but I'm not the slightest bit concerned because I know at the end of the day either I will get the cards or get my money back.
I'm not sure who has lied from TLA. The only official statement from TLA has been the one @Matt26 posted a page back regarding the "production issue". The stuff about someone being on leave for a couple of weeks has only come through word of mouth and may or may not be true. It could be, and probably is, a combination of both.
I absolutely agree that 6 weeks is too long to leave people hanging, and I think that's the real issue here. Communications regarding the delays have not been forthcoming from TLA until Matt chased them last week. That is something that needs to be addressed. Just a short little post on their website or Facebook page is all it takes and the word will get around.

I Have made my purchase, I would be very keen to get the number 18, if anyone here gets it. Happy to trade the number i get and a few bob.

Back
Top Bottom