TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

My order today was 5521 which is 52 cards apart from my first order in round one. I was late again lol

But doesn't look like there is many getting ordered. I thought there would be a few hundred a week but looks closer to 60 odd

Terry from ESP told me at Penrith yesterday
Each card will be numbered as what was sold eg */36, */52, */1001. whatever the sold number is. So each will be different according to popularity and you wont know until you or someone else has it in their hands

Terry from ESP told me at Penrith yesterday
Each card will be numbered as what was sold eg */36, */52, */1001. whatever the sold number is. So each will be different according to popularity and you wont know until you or someone else has it in their hands
so Geoff, as diggaz said previously, 5--- is the number they started the cards at, if there were 5464 cards sold, that does not make sense,
either they started them at 54-- and continued them from there that would make the numbers past 5500, there were not that many sold, I was told unofficially it was less than that.
Someone at ESP is telling big porky pies.
And after 5 years of telling porky pies I would not believe 1 thing they say.
I know for a fact they have over 40% stock left of 2017 elite and they say it was sold out. BIG CRAP AGAIN.
Ask him who he offered 10 cases for free to undercut daytraderamma out of business.
Terry grow some morale business ethics.

so Geoff, as diggaz said previously, 5--- is the number they started the cards at, if there were 5464 cards sold, that does not make sense,
either they started them at 54-- and continued them from there that would make the numbers past 5500, there were not that many sold, I was told unofficially it was less than that.
Someone at ESP is telling big porky pies.
And after 5 years of telling porky pies I would not believe 1 thing they say.
I know for a fact they have over 40% stock left of 2017 elite and they say it was sold out. BIG CRAP AGAIN.
Ask him who he offered 10 cases for free to undercut daytraderamma out of business.
Terry grow some morale business ethics.

Been a while since you were at school?
Let me refresh your memory
1 is less than 100, 2 is less than 100, 3 is less than 100, 4 is less than 100, can you see a pattern emerging? 5 is less than 100, 6 ................

Geoff, I know where you are coming from, this is Benji's post

When it went through my order number was 5469

If that corresponds to card number that's a pretty good 3hrs of sales lol

So as to say if benji was the last person that ordered a card, there were only 69 cards made, if you were number 5 to order a card, you would get back card numbered 05/69, all good.
What I can't understand is why start them at 5400.
If was to come back to you at any thing else then 05/69 or 5/69 I would be asking for a refund and say I want to see video evidence of it being burnt, beyond recognition.

ESP has been selling stuff on their website for a little while now.

What I am assuming is, the 5*** number is just the receipt/invoice number tally from online sales on ESP.

Hell, during that run of numbers from last Monday and today, some folks might have bought a box of ESP or a folder and not even got a weekly card. So invoice 5**5 is a weekly card, 5**6 is a box of 2017 Elite and 5**7 is another weekly card.

I doubt we'll know how many of each card was sold/produced until they start arriving in folks' mailboxes. Card 1 could be XX cards. Card 2 could be XX - 12 cards and Card 3 could be XX + 234 cards. If they only <100 sold in week 1, either there aren't a lot of collectors going for it or might pick and choose, or folks don't know about it yet. Or they forgot. But let's face, how many hard core NRL collectors are out there wanting to spring $20 per week or $500 for the season?

ESP has been selling stuff on their website for a little while now.

What I am assuming is, the 5*** number is just the receipt/invoice number tally from online sales on ESP.

Hell, during that run of numbers from last Monday and today, some folks might have bought a box of ESP or a folder and not even got a weekly card. So invoice 5**5 is a weekly card, 5**6 is a box of 2017 Elite and 5**7 is another weekly card.

I doubt we'll know how many of each card was sold/produced until they start arriving in folks' mailboxes. Card 1 could be XX cards. Card 2 could be XX - 12 cards and Card 3 could be XX + 234 cards. If they only <100 sold in week 1, either there aren't a lot of collectors going for it or might pick and choose, or folks don't know about it yet. Or they forgot. But let's face, how many hard core NRL collectors are out there wanting to spring $20 per week or $500 for the season?

what he said ^^^. ESP would just number all their orders sequentially what ever they were selling from day 1
Terry also said he was surprised at how few were sold. I'm not, too many cards

what he said ^^^. ESP would just number all their orders sequentially what ever they were selling from day 1

I'm not surprised. At $20 a pop, it's a bit of an investment. Esp with Traders and Xtreme coming out.

And let's face it, you're getting less bang for your buck this year.

Xtreme is down to 8 common players and 1 CL per team, 6 cards per pack. Sure, you get a little toy but...

Traders is down to 9 commons and 1 CL per team. They've basically turned commons in to 'chase cards' with parallels and FOTG supplementing the squad cards. The hot ticket has been cartoon cards.

Traders binders don't come with packs of cards anymore either.

So even ESP are trying to make their dollars go further.

Exactly. My last weeks card receipt No. was 5489 . this week was 5538

I did mention last week that trying to use the order number will be a rough guide only. A website has to assign a number when the order is generated.

As mentioned above, it will include Box/Album orders too. Orders made and cancelled still have an order number. Probably the biggest hitch in the system when trying to use it to guess numbers is that multi purchases still only have the one order number.
So Harry could order a card and be assigned order 5500, Sandra could order 20 cards in order 5501, then Harry's friend, Arnold, buys one in order 5502 and after speaking to Harry assumes he'll get within 2 numbers of him.....when it's actually 21 numbers.

Rough guide only!

I did mention last week that trying to use the order number will be a rough guide only. A website has to assign a number when the order is generated.

As mentioned above, it will include Box/Album orders too. Orders made and cancelled still have an order number. Probably the biggest hitch in the system when trying to use it to guess numbers is that multi purchases still only have the one order number.
So Harry could order a card and be assigned order 5500, Sandra could order 20 cards in order 5501, then Harry's friend, Arnold, buys one in order 5502 and after speaking to Harry assumes he'll get within 2 numbers of him.....when it's actually 21 numbers.

Rough guide only!

Are Harry & Arnold OZCT members? Do they have trade lists? Really want a Cotric SAS...

Rough guide only!
this seams to clarify my concerns at bit.

Does anyone hve a co tact number for them. I got a screenshot order reference number confirming my order was received buti didnt get a confirmation email like i did last round or that my mates got so i want to call tocheck they have my order.

Does anyone hve a co tact number for them. I got a screenshot order reference number confirming my order was received buti didnt get a confirmation email like i did last round or that my mates got so i want to call tocheck they have my order.

Did you LOG IN first?

Same happened to me. Because I ordered last week my first attempt at payment put me back to the details screen with a message saying these account details have already been used and to log in (they would have sent you an e-mail after your last order with a password). Went fine after that.

Yeh i logged in but not sure why i didnt get the email but just the screen confirming tthe order

Back
Top Bottom