TLA Cricket Traders 2021/22

Ok so Greg Chappell is one, I’d love the other one to be Gilly, but could be Steve Smith. I hope not because we’ve had enough Smith sigs over the years. Another Tim Paine sig would be awesome. I do love the idea of mixing past and present players in the same release, but hope it’s not limited to just the sig, an insert set for past players would be great.

Ok so Greg Chappell is one, I’d love the other one to be Gilly, but could be Steve Smith. I hope not because we’ve had enough Smith sigs over the years. Another Tim Paine sig would be awesome. I do love the idea of mixing past and present players in the same release, but hope it’s not limited to just the sig, an insert set for past players would be great.
With the legends there is one female and one male

I’ve also noticed that with the commons for this year and last years cricket cards, TLA has used a very similar design to the previous years elite commons but just made some minor adjustments in detail and colour

How many former women's captains are there?

Rolton and Blackwell probably the only 2 other genuine options, and Blackwell has a couple of sigs so hoping its Rolton
There were a couple of guesses before for Karen Rolten, she captained australia

How many former women's captains are there?

Rolton and Blackwell probably the only 2 other genuine options, and Blackwell has a couple of sigs so hoping its Rolton
Sooooo, here’s just a couple off the top of my head.... Belinda Clark, Lyn Larsen, Sharon Tredrea, Meg Lanning, Alex Blackwell, Raelee Thompson.... given BC was inducted to the ICC Hall of fame, alongside Cathryn Fitzpatrick, Rolton and Stalekar, and is a pioneer of the game, her legend status is beyond doubt. She had awards named after her while stalekar was still in cricketing nappies. Has a previous sig card as well but is not renowned for mass signings/autographs so any sigs of hers are gold.

Sooooo, here’s just a couple off the top of my head.... Belinda Clark, Lyn Larsen, Sharon Tredrea, Meg Lanning, Alex Blackwell, Raelee Thompson.... given BC was inducted to the ICC Hall of fame, alongside Cathryn Fitzpatrick, Rolton and Stalekar, and is a pioneer of the game, her legend status is beyond doubt. She had awards named after her while stalekar was still in cricketing nappies. Has a previous sig card as well but is not renowned for mass signings/autographs so any sigs of hers are gold.

Belinda Clark was last year so won’t be her, Fitzpatrick was never captain? Meg lanning is current so won’t be her

Belinda Clark was last year so won’t be her, Fitzpatrick was never captain? Meg lanning is current so won’t be her
Never say never on BC!! There have been plenty of repeat sigs, and Yup, you are right, fitzy was never officially captain but should of been! Besides; great at giving orders, not so at following them if she didn’t like it! And whilst Meg is current, the legend status would be appropriate given her achievements as Captain and would be the modern era legend of the game. But point taken. My top three picks are Larsen, BC and Blackwell given their impacts both on and off the field.

Thanks to TLA here is the sell sheet for Cricket 21/22.

1632997121170.png

1632997159114.png

1632997196558.png

1632997236515.png

1632997269182.png

1632997302869.png

Cheers
Matt

What’s the ratio for foil sigs, it says 1per 72 packs (1 in 2 boxes) but on the other one it says I per 3 boxes?

Rough calculation on cards

1633046309468.png
Looks like we‘ll have dud packs like the nrl traders, last year in the cricket cards, I think someone said that there was a dud pack 1 in every 3 boxes

Back
Top Bottom