Tipping Comp - Fee or Free ?

Do you want a Free Tipping Competition ?

• Yes - I would prefer it to be Free (Bragging Rights only)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No - I want to play for a Prize & Bragging Rights !

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
This message is mainly directed to those who have joined the OZCardTrader Tipping Competition at http://www.footytips.com.au :)

We now have 15 Members which is enough to run a decent Tipping Competition so I thought I would put it out there and see if you want to play for a Prize at the end of it :) I have sent you all a "Tippermail" asking for your response so please logon to http://www.footytips.com.au and reply with your answer ASAP. I have stated a card with a minimum BV of $6 and to be a RC, GU or Insert as the entry fee but at this stage I am just asking for your opinion :)

Feel Free to give your opinion in the Poll I have run here also but make sure you go to your "tippermail" and reply to me as this Poll is open to members & non-members of the Tipping Competition.

Last but not least, if you are reading this and have not joined yet, please feel free to do so (by sending me a PM here). It will be FREE to all those who want it to be - And at the end of the day, Bragging Rights will be up for grabs :D
Thanks

To keep people interested i would put several prizes in place. Providing people are willing to contribute some cards to this competition.
maybe 1 or 2 cards for each category.

1st place to take a jersey card lot, jersey card to have a decent value.
2nd place to take limited cards or rookies of a decent value.
3rd place to take some star player cards.

and the wooden spoon could maybe get some of our worst picks.
This is just a thought to keep people interested.

So far only 3 people have respnded to me via "Tippermail" and all 3 wanted to donate a card towards the winner......I will need everyone to respond before I can bring it in though so if you have oined and are yet to respond please do :)

4 from 4 (so far) people have used "tippermail" to let me know they don't mind giving a card as and enrty fee so there is a prize for the winner !

Please logon to your footytipping account and let me know what you think :)
Cheers

i am happy to donate cards for prizes.
tony :D

Thanks Tony ! Of the 15 Members I have had 5 from 5 responses saying yes to donating a card for a Winners Prize ! I am slowly getting there (with the responses) so if you haven't responded yet please do so by logging into the tipping comp and send me your response via tippermail :)

Richo - I voted yes. No need to let you know by tippermail.

Happy to pony up some cards to participate.

Clarkey - I would PREFER people to let me know via "Tippermail" so i don't have to try and keep tracking through tons of posts to fugure out who said yes and who said no. When you have time please reply through tippermail :)

i think its a majority yes.

Ace - So far I have had 7 from 15 responses, all have said yes but hardly a majority :)

D'oh!!! Now I have to see if I can use tippermail...

:(

Thanks Clarkey....all you need to do is click on Tippermail once you have logged into the tipping page :)

So far we have 16 Members and 9 from 9 have said they would like a prize so we have a majority vote ! I will announce how the prizes will work (They are still on a voluntary basis) on a new thread tonight !

Back
Top Bottom