Thunder vs Nuggets round 1 playoffs ***spoilers inside***

Andrewceesall

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andrewceesall
Wow looks like its 2 vs 5 and the 2 (Durrant & Westbrook) are still winning by 3 pts with 7 seconds to go
The other 3 of the starting 5 have scored 9 pts between them
Durrant 41-9-2
Westbrook 31-6-7

Nuggets robbed. One of the worst calls I have ever seen, only the refs couldn't see it as well as soo many non calls

man i was spewing... was in the tab friday arvo putting on my nrl first try scorer bets... and saw the top scorer for opening game across the 8 series... wasnt gunna put a bet on untill i saw westy paying $41!!! couldnt believe it so backed him, then turn over start of 3rd quarter he had 26 on his way to d.rose's 39... but wasnt to be lol KD hit fire and ended up with 41 paying the inflated enough price of $6. On a pleasent note you will all be happy to know i got winterstein as first try scorer in the cowboys game at $13 :) :) :)

*bet responsabily kids...

man i was spewing... was in the tab friday arvo putting on my nrl first try scorer bets... and saw the top scorer for opening game across the 8 series... wasnt gunna put a bet on untill i saw westy paying $41!!! couldnt believe it so backed him, then turn over start of 3rd quarter he had 26 on his way to d.rose's 39... but wasnt to be lol KD hit fire and ended up with 41 paying the inflated enough price of $6. On a pleasent note you will all be happy to know i got winterstein as first try scorer in the cowboys game at $13 :) :) :)

*bet responsabily kids...

i had a small* bet on the thunder winning the western conference at $14 a fair while ago.... :)

*okay largeish... lol

Fark me what a GAME!!!!!!!!!! On the edge of my seat & heart pounding for most of the game hahaha....... didn't like the bad non-call by the refs where Perks hand went through the net, but it is what it is so just gotta deal with it I guess.

Thunder win baby yeah!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom