Thunder vs Nuggets round 1 playoffs ***spoilers inside***

This was always going to be one of the most exciting series and game 1 was great!!! Full of action, massive dunks, blocks and awesome highlights. Happy OKC could get it down on their home court. Can't wait till game 2!!

I like the Thunder but I still can't believe that no call on Perkins offensive inteference. That and Melo's offensive foul in G1 of Knicks-Celtics still have be annoyed.

My boy Jimmy Harden looks like hes come to play tonight

---------- Post added 21-04-2011 at 09:26 AM ----------

There sharing the load much better tonight.......If the Knicks go out I think I will be jumping on the Thunder train chooooo chooooo

Well now we know what OKC is made of come playoff time. Different team then last season.

KD had 23 points and Westbrook had 21. So the two got 44 of OKC's 106 points.....safe to say this isn't a two player team. Every player, expect Nazr Mohammed scored today..and Nazr onlt had 1 shot for the game. 18,203 turned out for the game

Man...... that game was becoming a royal spanking at one point when we got up by 26..... Nugs tried to make it interesting but could never get it any closer than 10. Good team effort & good to see Harden was back offensively for this game!!

Now onto Denver to take the next two! :p

While im glad the Nuggets are in the series and i'd usually be cheering them on im going against you in this one as im loving OKC and want to see them in the Finals. Bulls/OKC finals ftw!

Why can't JR produce like that every game?
He had the Thunder under the pump at the end there. I know you Nuggets guys think it was a foul but that was some solid defence from Harden at the end of the game, i didn't see a problem with it

Back
Top Bottom